-=UKS=- vs -[T-Swe]-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sobo

Not always sober
Jun 19, 2001
Saxony, GER
Result:
-=UKS=- 0 - 8 -[T-Swe]-

There will be no report because I stopped making screenz after we terribly lagged around for about 3 maps and we forfeited after the 5th map...

That aint right...
I didnt make one because I dont got screenz, well I forgot to make them because i was angry :cool:
But this is no arrogance.
There will be reports for matches lost, too but only if I play and I got the screenz, ie. We played the full game. (I take shots everytime when I still see any fun in the game, if there aint any, I do forget to make screenz but this is humanly and not arrogant and Im not proud of forgetting to make them.)
Before October I didnt write any reports, October's reports were not written because I didnt play them (holidays). After that we only lost one game (playoff vs -8-)
And there actually IS a report of that game so Im sorry but cant understand your complain m8 :cool: