Too crappy pc?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

(s)AINT

Official Shinon's favourite target since 2007!
Feb 12, 2007
Messina,Sicily
Hi guys. Since I've collected some demos, some months ago i tried to use MovieUnreal with poor results (really slow + laggy). Some days ago Fuler suggested me to use Fraps and I've tried with it aswell. Though, despite I even tried with setting the graphic resolution at 640x480, the .avi movie coming out from the demo is still sooo laggy (prolly a lill bit less laggy than MovieUnreal's). Well, then I'd like to know if i got any chance to make a not laggy .avi file with the pc I'm currently using (if it depends on it of course). I already know it is crap, that's why I'm asking u if it is TOO crap ok? :P
Here are some system specs:
System:
Microsoft Windows XP
Media Center Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 2 ( LOL I missed the download of the n.3)

Computer:
AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2200+
1.81 GHz, 512 MB RAM

Since I'm a noob at this kind of stuff, If some other details are needed just tell me and I'll edit this post. Also tell me please if this laggy results depend on some other thing :P

Thanks in advance :wave:

512mb memory isn't enough if ur doing movie editting m8! That's why your avi file will be laggy as shit :lol:

try using demorec from console and then go on from there