To XB, Joko and whoever

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel

Aug 6, 2002
USA
Since you were wondering, and talking shit as usual.

Joko, I dont' believe Cambridge is better than CalTech, and I think MIT is also better, from my experience, since I live close and have had experience and close friends at MIT and Harvard. The article I linked to is the first one it popped in google if you had 2 seconds to look for, which was all I could afford at the moment (guess Uzi couldn't even do that), but since you're so confident, could you present some proof instead of bullshit words as usual?
Yes, england is to be praised for their old traditions in and beginnings of good schools, but I think that has not much to do with the present, since now it's mosly full of people like...hah you, xb and uzi. I keep reading England has the worst figures in social and education standing of youth, etc.
Since you asked, I graduated magna cum laude with majors in Computer Science and minors in Math and Economics, and did my Masters in Computer Science, from one of the top research universities in MA. I also have a degree in electrical engineering from my technical school in europe. I am looking forward to hear your standing.
Your lack of intelligence is probably putting me on some stupid, let me guess, religious school? Grow up dude, and go back to school.
Anyway, I don't know why I even bother with people like you, that can't even construct an argument.

JACKEL: Don't flame in other countries' flame threads

i didnt flame :lol: its that welsh cunt who started to f this and f that

Sorry but this thread is only asking to continue flames, no offense Squirrel.

Personally I feel that Somerville is actually better than Cambridge, but that's most likely because I take in to account that Davis Square is much cheaper than Harvard Square and can fit my budget better. I also know that Brandeis is an amazing school because the girl who sold me rage against the machine tickets graduated from there 'nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.