To enter sub or not.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

To enter the sub or not.

• Suicide.

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Enter the sub with your slippers on.

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Enter the sub and spawnkill every last mother.

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Tnega said:
exactly what i said myself.

so its a personal choice thing, also it gives you a chance to see where everyone is going and to suicide if they aint comming your way ;)
pubs dont always got decent players.. so it's lame :P

Rel@x said:
LOL so now we have to trim our playing style to suit our oponents weaknesses?
Pish I say PISH!
ffs Rel im not even gonna look in here again.
Think about it man... EVERYTHING is lame. :D :P

Rel@x said:
So why dont we just limit ourselves to the weapons we use when playing pubs too?
Huh?

Tnega said:
Pish I say PISH!
ffs Rel im not even gonna look in here again.
Think about it man... EVERYTHING is lame. :D :P
was meant at the earlier point (where u agreed) it doesnt work when playing decent players.. pubs dont always got those so it's kinda lame..

saying i dont got much of an argument? lol easy way to put if off when ppl dont agree with you.
you came here to ask ppl's opinions.. you now have it.. what's the point ?

the 2 posts about limiting the weaps/standing still .. nice argumenting.. :rolleyes:

"you dont got much of an argument tbh"

for me it would depend on whether or not there was spawn protection

if there is then go for it, it isn't like you can honestly be accused of spawn killing
If there isn't then i wouldn't even bother heading toward the sub. With a plasma or mini u can do a pretty good job in the water at either term 1 or 4.

In conclusion, I am a grizzly bear. ROAR!

Rel@x said:
was meant at the earlier point (where u agreed) it doesnt work when playing decent players.. pubs dont always got those so it's kinda lame..

saying i dont got much of an argument? lol easy way to put if off when ppl dont agree with you.
you came here to ask ppl's opinions.. you now have it.. what's the point ?

the 2 posts about limiting the weaps/standing still .. nice argumenting.. :rolleyes:

"you dont got much of an argument tbh"

seems to me Relax that you want to take the individual/unnexpected part out of the game. You have admitted yourself that against a half decent player that swimmin' in the sea is inefectual and, dare I say it, 'crazy'?
Well you'll notice that I was against at least one league player, in the first instance.
Now I'm not here to belittle others abilities, but, I DID frag this same player 3 (yes three) times in the water using no more than pistols and one life of my own.
Looks to me like I was actually being reasonably efficient at killing others while staying alive, in a situation which you yourself put forward as suicide for me. :D

Inferno said:
for me it would depend on whether or not there was spawn protection

if there is then go for it, it isn't like you can honestly be accused of spawn killing
If there isn't then i wouldn't even bother heading toward the sub. With a plasma or mini u can do a pretty good job in the water at either term 1 or 4.

In conclusion, I am a grizzly bear. ROAR!

Spawn protection on. Still never tried to kill or maime on the sub, (even while being fired upon). 5 v 5 or 6 v 6 or something equally as closely matched.spawned at one of those infuriating def. points where by the time you get a useable weapon the show is already on the road, (and you dont know if its the A9 or M1).
So what I say is get into the water and have a go wi' pistols. If they all go the other way you can safely assume:
1, they are all shit scared of you.
or;
2, you need to suicide and get to that defence point pronto boy.

:)

i stil think nothing wrong with it. i would not consider shooting at somebody, only tooling myself up (ie weps+ammo)

leaving the attackers without ammo isnt too bad aswell:
1)the attackers are too strong on the map a bit less ammo wont do much then
2) attackers dont live long enough to spend 180 mini bullets or 110 pulse charges, asmd might become a bit short on ammo but 20 also is a good amount to live with. they either die in the base or the map is finished.

i would go in, get stuff, get out and frag further on.
as an attacker it try to kill the fucker though :P but not thinking of what a bad guy he is stepping inside my submarine but lusting after a frag :)

Tnega said:
Pish I say PISH!

i say yes fs
whats the problem with launching on overlord or bridge 2on1 and then defending 1on2?
or even spawnkilling on a server with no spawnprotection? whats the prob with that then?
is it ur fault that they cant shoot u with their pistol?
is it ur fault that they spawn right in front of u when u got 2 rox ready for them?
if u say "no, i dont spawncamp, because its lame" then id wonder y u would adjust ur playing style to suit ur opponents weakness

it's because you have to respect the fact that these people are playing to have fun

is it fun when you die as soon as you spawn? no, of course not

if you want to kill someone (or something) before he/she/it can touch you then play a single-player game

however, if there's spawn protection then none of this applies

Personally i alwasy swim up to the sub on pubs mostly its useless becasue map wa already finished in 30 sec.
Bu still when its not i swim up to the sub to kill ppl with my enforcer and when i ran out of ammo and air i go up to get a mini and some air.

So i have no problem with it when some els does it becasue mostly u can kill them long befor they kill u. Because u have better weapons going dont and they just have an enforcer. so Next time go for it Tnega.

And about that staying out spawnzone y can u go in spawnaria on mazon then only because there is a possibility they can launch there.

Exactamundo.
With spawn protection on (personally I never play a server if its not on) the whole map is open.
Kill the launchers on Mazon and Frigate et al.
Get in there and create havok.
We all know that launching gets things done so we make it difficult for our oponents to launch, but theres no launching on this map so invading the spawn ground is lame.
Thing is your job is to hold things up as much as possible and to do that in the water you need air and ammo/weapons.
So its into the sub for me when they run out. Sorry if I offend you in my tactical thinking, but there you are.

I agree.
If it's the nearest source of supplies and you don't spawnkill in the process then take it. Taking ammo also hinders the progress of your opponent, and they do it to you while attacking anyway - what next a rule saying "no taking the defenders ammo"? FS.
Same in Mazon - kill the launchers! Why can't you stop a launch attack? We all do it in Frigate don't we?
And CoC sucks. St00pid DWAP inventions... :trout:
:nurseoap:

in my opinion suicide unless u can't go back base (tho i for one wouldnt swim towards the sub in the first place)

CoC wasnt invented to put an end to your fun but to stop laming in general

:beer:

swimming towards sub is already lame and taking attackers ammo or especially armor is even worse imo
i have no respect towards ppl who use whichever means possible to win a map