Tnx for the enjoyable match

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

G

Geno Cider NPU

Tnx for a very nice and enjoyable match (even though our little ping problem).

I must say that you play a lot nicer then your reputation :)
( I guess I expected heavier spawncamping and foul play witch were wrong of me...soz, won't listen to ppl talking bullshit next time) I'm happy to say that you play hard aggressive and well so I lift my hat ;) to salute you.

Looking forward to invite you to a rematch on our server

Cheers!
Geno.Cider

Re: Tnx for the enjoyable match

I only played half a map, but some ppl just whine when u camp on 1 or 2 maps, it's not worth camping on many maps anyway. Just gekko and asthenosphere, both pretty flawed maps.

Thx for the comments :)

Till next time :D

Crusader

I'm guessing ur servers is in sweden, should be ok, give us ip so we can ping it :)

gg npu...thorougly enjoyed it.
good skillz and nice attitudes

yeah well pld dudes, no flaming or anything, just a nice decent clanmatch

well done npu.gg and play again some time!!

Glad to hear it was a nice match..... I would have been playing but my G/F took me out for my B/Day..... I'll have to play you some time :)

Just give us ip of ur server and challenge us on clanbase

Since when was Morpheus an ion ?

Well played NPU, some good rocket volleys albeit if they ended in 95% NPU member death :P

Was a good game, clean and fun, the way it should be. Eavy takes away the heavy spawncamping, I think the overall vibe in ION is that spawncamping should just be used to break launches or slow down enemy progress, rather than used to totally pin down the Assaulters for a win.

I think the overall vibe in ION is that spawncamping should just be used to break launches or slow down enemy progress, rather than used to totally pin down the Assaulters for a win.

LOl I have yet to see a clan be totally pinned down by spawncamping when spawnprotection is on.
Personally i only camp on frigate, mazon, Gekko, on any other maps it's a bit stupid :p

Yeah moving over for a new title I still gotta think of :)