Tips!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

syphus

When God was handing out chins, I was so stoned I
Jun 27, 2001
Lisbon
Do not wish to sound like a pro, the objective of this thread is for us to share some ideas that can improve our game from our experience.

has i stated before i count with COD4, MW1, and 6 years of TO on my back, it gave me loads of experience in this type of FPS, and how to do well on them.

ill post things that come to my mind that can improve a lot your game:

HIPFIRE:

Always and i mean always start your fire sequence with hip fire. why? well simple first you can hit a lot with hipfire, therefore kill in a much faster way then losing time aiming at your opponent.
aiming properly is good when standing in one position, and waiting for some action coming your way (where your aiming at.

Just try it out start to fire with hip-fire, and only when you got your opponent locked in, you go for aim in case it's needed it will trully improve your game a lot and i mean a LOT

PRONE:

Just get used to change stance from running to prone at the same time you fire, it is a killer combo when performed correctly, takes the enemy target of your back even if for fractions of a second and that sometimes makes the difference between killing or getting killed.

RUSHER OR SLOW PLAY:

Figure it out what is the game play that suits you, i mean all you frag rate success comes from it imo.
Both ways are extremely effective, although very rarely you find a player that is awesome at both usually you are stronger in one of them. figure it out, which one gives you more pleasure to play with and with which you frag more and are stronger and just improve it regarding the map your playing and the nature around it.

well this are somethings that i just came across with, ill post more has they come, as i get used more to BO.

Last edited: