Time to make a stand fs!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bah humbug.
All you young uns, running around your 'PC' bloody keyboards like Rudi bloody Nuereyeve, prancin around with yer funny quotes and miti coloured sigs. Takes me all bloody day to find me specs never mind replyin tae a post! It takes me all bloody mornin tae wind up the alarm clock so itl power this beast.
ISP, ISP, dont talk to be about isp's, whats an isp anyway? asp? like a snake? is that the cable thingy sticks out the back?
And whats with all them lights on the thing? Blinkin an beepin an flashin an beepin.......

when i was a kid we though advanced comms was two baked beans tin and a wet piece of string, computer games came on tapes or out of mags with 5000 lines to input and your ram pack would wobble when you just inputed last line, I remember the old black and white bat and ball games. Kids of today never had it so good yet they still moan when you get em a gf2 instead of a 3 bah need shoting the lot of em

/me strats to drool again and mumbles in a corner

Originally posted by [Habitat]
i skipped over the last 3 pages cause i'm lazy.. but may i just say that classic rock owns. nice 60's early 70's :D :)

Nice try but you ain't gonna get a number for that poor effort!

aye i know some bloody teenagers who are into rock and lots of kiddies too, ok so it might have brighton wrote though the middle of it but kids love rock. Try harder mentioning bloody teenagers is a go way to start ;)

Btw, I think im an OAP here, but i cant make the link stick in my sig....

is there a twelve year old in the house??????

Originally posted by Tnega
Btw, I think im an OAP here, but i cant make the link stick in my sig....

is there a twelve year old in the house??????

Have you used the special thing in the thingummy?

I got a request from one of me fellow clan mates asking if he could sign up ? he said he would of moaned but moaned about his joints and the typing out the keyboard would of hurt to much anyhow what you think at 38 is {SUYM}_SPITFIRE up to our standards ?

Originally posted by Ajax
I got a request from one of me fellow clan mates asking if he could sign up ? he said he would of moaned but moaned about his joints and the typing out the keyboard would of hurt to much anyhow what you think at 38 is {SUYM}_SPITFIRE up to our standards ?

LOl...I think he'd make a great addition but I think entry requirements are slack enough as it is. Tell him to get off his arse and write up a decent moan!

It will be on assault.net soon ffs! This is professional stuff here!

:D