Time to make a stand fs!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

LOL..well let me assure you there's no reason to be paranoid.

Whatever you may have heard.

btw..you had some good games on jolt last night, eh? I see you've been picking tips up from watching me. Well done.

Originally posted by CrackKing
I am over 30 in mind, may i join? :P

You may become an honorary member like Mughi (and I'm hoping whippersnapper Grizz if he's up for it). Unfortunately you don't get a number but you do get to berate juveniles with impunity and you must put it in your sig!

I get to be an honorary member coz I am a grumpy so-and-so, and I laughed at one of Hectors jokes once, so he let me in :D

bloody kids. :mad:
When i were a lad, we didn't have Unreal tournament. We just used to fight in the street. and we were happy doing it. none of this flak cannon, shock rifle mularkey - we had to make do with broken bottles and pointy sticks. Ai. We had it rough, but we were happy. And another thing - we didn't have stupid nicknames like [{NoB}]shiTe or toSS<<Pot>>, we just used to call ourselves baz, or gaz, or dave.
You tell kids of today that, and they won't believe you...

It's sad when it's come to this, but at 30, I feel my life could be made whole just by having a UtoaP number.

Please let me in.

Originally posted by huBBa_buBBa
bloody kids. :mad:
When i were a lad, we didn't have Unreal tournament.

LOl...you're in m8. Have a number 4.

- although I can see that 'no more than 30 words' threw you a bit:)

Originally posted by Hector
whippersnapper Grizz if he's up for it

erm...im not exactly proud of the fact but being over 30 entitles me to a proper membership dont you think? or is there something i dont know about?

Originally posted by grizz

erm...im not exactly proud of the fact but being over 30 entitles me to a proper membership dont you think? or is there something i dont know about?

Soz m8... I was under the impression you were 27 but of course that's Wan. And now I've just compounded the insult by confusing you with CB, haven't I? (No offence Wan).

You shall have whichever number you so desireth, as is proper and right recompense in this situation.

With my 'biker' chums there was a particular road we would ride quite enthusiastically- the A403 near Aylesbury. If you completed the ride you got a number. I was BOTOFOT #78 - Biker of the A403. But some were reserved: #13 (for the first guy to get nicked on it) #69 (for the first couple to shag during it) and so on. Lucky me got #13 as well last year along with my six month ban, scrawled with a marker pen on my number plate. Although, getting so royally screwed, I could maybe argue for #69 as well.

Interesting aren't I? See why I don't get invited out much, and only ever once?

Originally posted by Lawless
He i wanna join 2:( dont i get a spot for spamming ur forum and and making it bigger ask Ribby agording to him im a old tosser.

*sniff* such a touching and heartfelt plea.

Well if you read the instructions on the site, you'll see what you have to do to join the elderly elite.

Actually that's a complete lie: there are no instructions for honorary members.

Tell you what, he-who-lacks-lawfulness, if you show me a bit of grumpiness you can have an honorary. How about that?

So answer this: What do you really think of 'the kids of today'?

Kids today are ignorant little so and sos, in my day we went to bed at 8:30 with a custard cream if we were lucky! Nowadays, they have chocolate and crisps and all sorts of treats we wouldnt have had in my day. and computers, people of my generation wouldnt have a computer, I gotta go now, and have a lie down, tired meself out with that ......

Kid from now damn dont get me started about that:mad:..............(sorry fell asleep:snore: ).........uhm where as i o yeah those damn kids. When i was little we all played outside but now its all about pc and those other gaming machines. Y dont they go play outside again so we old folk can play in peace online. Hate gething owned by a 13year old :mad: :shout:Go play outside or go to bed!!!!!

Yep its more then 30 word but did a small nape in the middle so that will ballance it out.

edit: im old reason enough

Last edited:
if i had my way they'd goto bed @ 7 with nothing but bread and dripping. and a good hiding. bloody kids. And also if I had my way I'd...... :sleep: