Time to make a stand fs!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

OMFG! that is sooooo class m8:rofl:

We gotta come up with a list of stuff 4 the site - and NO! infiltrators - we need to be a puffa-jacket free zone fs:)

BTW icq no. is 104370092

I'll do some more on it over the w/e.

And I'm going to do an extra fresh install of UT to knock off some comedy demos that everyone will be able to download. If anyone wants to give me a hand that would be kewl.

Originally posted by Hector

And I'm going to do an extra fresh install of UT to knock off some comedy demos that everyone will be able to download. If anyone wants to give me a hand that would be kewl.

np m8, think i'm off work Sunday, brill pic:)

Originally posted by Hector

ROFLMFAO *loosing me teethhhhh*

Originally posted by BBStr@nge
If so, I am forming a 1337:P older members club!
All this will entail in reality is wearing the UTOAP symbol in your sig:)
My suggestion is for Thirty+ years only! (and tests could be administered!)
BB, you have made my week, I am still too young, just gimme another two years :D

Ok m8 ill do some spoof screenies with ya...infact we could just record a fatty/thicko 2v2 match........they are basically comedy.
:rolleyes: :flack:

Originally posted by huBBa_buBBa
OMG! At last a group where at 30, I can actually feel young again!!

Top idea BB.

Please....come in and sit down in that old sofa. Agnes will be around shortly to serve your choice of Hot chocolate/Horlicks and Garibaldi biscuits/soggy Rusks.

:P Wan, m8
I have to get special permission from the nursing staff to play on publics.
I have been around, though. You should find me pottering around most nights.
At least with me, you won't need to mock up any demos to make me look old and slow - you can just take it directly from any game.
:snore:

Something to look forward to then:)

I've only put me, most of saw, and BB in at the moment, rather than make any assumptions as to this momentous unveiling.

It's in the sig.

That is fookin class

Brilliant Hec - btw I am so dumb to not know u were cpt.Stoch:/

Love it and will be contributing:P
GJ

BB.

No reason why you would know- although it certainly isn't an intentional secret.

Yes it is! its a conspiracy ffs.......... I bet everybody in UTAS knew and all told each other dont tell BB fs-we will make him Para:scared:

:P