Time to make a stand fs!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BBStr@nge

Sacred Cows Make the Best Hamburger
Jun 10, 2001
Nottingham UK
Are you fed up of younger UT playaz [sic] taking the piss out of you because you can remember decent music?

Do you have to put the kids to bed or appease the missus b4 u can settle down to frag?

Do you think in your day it was all fields?

If so, I am forming a 1337:P older members club!
All this will entail in reality is wearing the UTOAP symbol in your sig:)
My suggestion is for Thirty+ years only! (and tests could be administered!)

Somebody in SAW is a whizz on Photoshop and could do the sig?!
Mebbe a bastardisation of the UTAS logo? (Dude hunched over using weapon as walking stick? or summat)
Just an idea.......let me know..........
BB.

Wear your age with pride fs:P

...alternatively, u could join >]SaW[< m8! ;) :)

...but yeah, anything to brighten up our otherwise grey lives. Personally I dont mind some of the kids taking the piss outa me...it makes a change from my Doctor anyway...

hmmm - where would this logo go?

can you put images in your sig? i know you used to be able to but not so sure now...my memory aint what it used to be...

Well let's put a quick site together and put the link in our sigs. We can gave an active and dead members list and comedy screenies, etc.

Plus, downloadable comedy demos!

I think with a few nice words to forum admins we may be able to get permission to use an itty bitty logo???.....no bigger than an avatar...............
Although I like the website idea:)

LoL Nice idea
I wont be joining u but i like the idea maybe in 10 years then im old enough to join or can i be honorary member

Originally posted by Lawless
And i realy like that old 80's rock stuff;)

Whats with the 'old 80's'?

I rmember the 60's, smoking a funny french ciggy, then suddenly Madona is number 1 with Virgin.:confused:

hec that pic is absolute class - ill have a word and see if i can get some brandy thrown in with your meals on wheels :D