Thx!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

pXqOpAt-G

Feb 18, 2008
Germany
cba, a little warning before the kick/ban would be cool but NOO! :rofl: We are not humans so we do not need to communicate, yeah :) that's nice, i get kicked again because i changed the teams at the start of the map. Ok if it is not ok for you just tell me that so i wont do it again but without saying anything sux a bit! I know, now there will be some guys saying there are rulez bla bla :) but i'm talking about a warning guys, that can/could be done! :)

as a player of some experience, i would have assumed that you would know that it was a little bad form to swap to uneven the teams, or to defend first...

I wasnt there and its nothing to do with me before you flame at me, but its really just common sense?

I don't know if the teams were unfair or not m8! I know that the guy who banned me is an admin and i do this team swapping thing almost everytime so the ban suprised me. That's what i'm talking about.. a WARNING! pls :) I don't wanna any excuses too, but next time just give me a warning.. i'm a old player on dog and everyone knows that i'm not a bad guy i think.. except the my cheater history.. thx for your attention and listening my problem. Regards!

I don't know if the teams were unfair or not m8! I know that the guy who banned me is an admin and i do this team swapping thing almost everytime so the ban suprised me. That's what i'm talking about.. a WARNING! pls :) I don't wanna any excuses too, but next time just give me a warning.. i'm a old player on dog and everyone knows that i'm not a bad guy i think.. except the my cheater history.. thx for your attention and listening my problem. Regards!

and this is the reason why no one gave u warning:)

I banned you and no warnings cause a warning would not have sorted the situation

so instant 24hr ban

I saw the teams building up and clearly saw the red team were stronger and had more experienced players

but blue had a chance with the swap it was so unballanced that the only action was instant ban

I could have swapped when i saw teams but didn't so I dont see why someone else should

after all I contribute towards the server if I can accept the teams I dont see why everyone else cant

If I see you do it again it will be a 1 week ban dont say you havent been warned

ss below says all

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 80