Thx guys

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ajax

Jun 12, 2001
Flying Cloud
Was a good game we had fun and looking forward to our next match, sorry you couldnt field 4 players for most the match though look forward to playing a stonger side next time.

I'd like to say the same monkeys, but match was not very enjoyable :(
Only 2 "usual" players, 3 for the first map, the only one we made resistance... until "the 4th guy" let you launch :lol:
3vs4 almost the whole match, and pm with ping spikes from 1000 to 15000 ... disaster :crap:
Funnier the talk and comments than the match sefl.
But well pld SUYM :thumb:
Hope to meet you again in better circumstances.

you still had a full team on asthenosphere if i remember right, Starlight we dont even teams we have in the past and got stuffed cos of it, insta is only 4 players if you have trouble getting just 4 players to a match then you need more players imo (and there are loads of ppl begging to join insta clans i get asked a good percent of times iam on j5) Ut is for fun yes and we only play for the fun of it but we are still in a league, imagine your local 5 a side footy sqaud turning up with only 4 and asking the other side to even teams, they would get laughed of the pitch. Playing 4 v 3 sucks yes I would of rathered NMW had a full team but iam not going to weaken my team just to make thing easyer for you, also we had 5 players last night who all have comitted the time to the match not nice to say sorry your not needed now to them.

i mean i think psy ment that u launched on astheno :D and yea it's not ur fault we only had 3 players...bad organisation last night hehe, we were lucky to even have 3 :P