Thx Game !!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:nod:
Then I´ll be there and fear my 1337 headless chicken technique
Workin well nightshift is a bad thingie :\

Hang in there HIas!!!

I even showed up for overlord and Im pretty sure that I launched Hulken into cavern so thats good I helped!
Next time DArk I wont be on the piss Ill be playing!
GL/HF

Shame you didnt have 6 till the very last map, but >DaRk<lover and then when he left, >DaRk<Cheerleader helped I am sure :)

Especially for the maps where I played for DaRk so you guys had 6, leaving FDC with 5 :)

Or Skunkweed our :boozer: It was his birthday yesterday, and he was very very birthdayed! Came on TS and I have to say, rather difficult to understand, but we got there eventually, and he played too :) And then we all said HELLO to his friend Brownie over TS :wave:

Was fun :)

yeah, i think it even was the most fun i ever had in a war :D Nice and long too, thanx Dark guys :) Although i also think that that >Dark<Lover was cheating, who the hell was he? ;)