Thx for war last night =[FDC]=

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ive never been asked who I was, the first sentence that was ever made about us not using any {[AUT]} Tags was like "d00d youre so fucking lame you nicklamers, is it cool to not use clantags? yeah youre all lame cunts shitheads yer fuck j00 all" (/exaggerated mode)
simple thing, when I use Nephilim in matches, I trigger my own IRC highlighting everytime I kill someone or get killed, and that can be hell annoying ;)

anyway, no more fooling about - youre fixed on your POV and never seemed to bother about simply asking instead of marking it as Lame from the first point on.
That suggests to me that youre not even trying to stay friendly in any way - but hey, in playoff anything goes, right?

as for the old AUT members, jwer...
its not really my fault that theyre not as active anymore, and its not really my fault that the others let me join AUT. or is it? Ive never been introduced or told to keep any rules such as CoC or so when I joined AUT, and tbh its up to every player himself how to play the game, as long as its not exploiting bugs or cheatin (or similar stuff).

I was expecting more of you.
oh, well, gg FDC, til next time :lol:

Yep, it's pretty clear that we are indeed stuck in our Point of View.

...and nothing degenerates a war faster than a clan who can't even be assed to put their tags on.

as for not being asked? well boo-hoo for you. What do you expect? we should ask each of your lamenicking players who the fuck they are, and then write it on a sticky for the monitor??

Farac was the only guy on the AUT team that we could have a laugh with, have a bit of banter back and forward. It's in his sig, ffs!!

Don't you think the whole match would have had a much better atmosphere if you guys hadn't hidden your identities?

I expected a lot more from you guys as well. Seems like dissappointment all round.

Last edited:
Ian what did you say before nephilim replied?
watch the sig. /me wants to know ya pussy :P
har har :D

Aahhh, the IRC reporter bot just missed it...

I *think* it was...

muted netspeed... nice sniping ;)

certainly, that's what I remember, unless someone has a dem and can get it exact...

Happy to help produce another classic .sig :D

Don't you think the whole match would have had a much better atmosphere if you guys hadn't hidden your identities?
"to hide"..
IMO, hiding something is trying to prevent others from seeing it /finding out about it.
You couldve asked anyone on AUT to put the tag on or who he was and it would have happened straight away. not our fault you didnt, but rather please yourself with the thought that AUT are "lamenicking" (wtf's that supposed to be btw lol) llamas/cunts/wotever shitheads and that youre the good blokes.

on a sidenote, may I just point out that since I seem to be the only one from AUTs team who is replying here - Im posting everything here "IMHO" and you should well divide between what I've done and what the others have done.

That's absolutely ass over tit.

so, in order to tell who we were playing, we should have asked each of your players who they actually were?

...and we wouldn't have just got a pile of wanky "guess" "lol" "ha ha ha", just like every other damn team that uses any old crap names on the server?

suuure.

Like I said, It's a question of respect. We shouldn't have HAD to ask you to treat the match with a bit of dignity.

Oh, and Farac is also replying here :wave:

...perhaps you didn't recognise who he was with his tags on :P

neph {[AUT]}

what's so hard about that name? that triggers it too? the IRC thing is no reason at all for not being able to show your true identity (play as milihpen for all i care)

I did get (or felt) insulted at the start of autoRIP and that's when i said something like "Like i fuckin care what a nicklamer says" (summin in that line), because i hate people being not nice when using a nick and that's when i asked you for your name, which got flashed so fast i still hadn't a clue which one was you

wintermute is right that we should not NEED to be asking for names, that's just bollox.. like i'm gonna ask 5 people every war who the hell they are... nice try

i was pointing out to the old team of AUT because they used tags EVERY single time we played them, it's a bit of respect clans should give each other imo and they did

i couldn't care less we'd win or loose, we lost so many times the last 5/6 months it was takin the piss we weren't dropping in the first place, and like i said before next month MI5, SWAP and UAS on the program and i wasn't looking forward to that anyways...

anyone whereever that doesn't use his tag/real name and doesn't behave what imo is proper, i will flame... any place, any time, any score, any server cus imo it's disrespectfull as hell (even on pubs)

about others not posting here, i wouldn't have one fuckin clue who should be, cus i still have no clue who played in the first place.. the only one posting here is farac which did use his tag, and playR who at least thinks we're somewhat right because he said he was sorry... seeing his history about leavin, coming back and leaving again his explanation seems pretty credible to me (still not an excuse but good enough for me to live with)

stupid is rogerwilco, who always used his normal tag in the previous wars but suddenly felt it wasn't needed anymore

2 unknowns left

About making a rule out of it, i would LOVE that but knowing some wank clans in this league they would protest it and it prolly would never get off the ground

as for your rule, its same story as mercing - not possible

as for your respect, jwer, or rather, flaming everyone who does not "behave proper when under his 'fake'nick"..
well... what have I/we done except for not liking to be shouted at when you lose a map v close?

well on one side it's gay to not show your real nicks in wars, but on the other side if it was so important to you guys - which they could not know- you could of always asked , but then again there's the respect thing...aaah complicated :nod: