Thx for war last night =[FDC]=

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dont mind the annoyed players last night, we have won something like 1 war since January .... its a long time to go without a win, starts to get you down :(

No hard feelings at all :cuddle:

We felt GUTTED on Golgotha, to lose Hulkie, then Wint, then Skunkweed, especially as Skunky was shooting the heart as he disconnected :bawling:

But, hey, these things happen, and :rofl: at your sig Farac :D

Yeah Pld AUT, forgive my flames, they were of Frustration not anger at you :) but golgothaAL though ... NOOOOOOOO!!!! :(

Originally posted by Bl@dE
i know farac and he use aim bot

taaake it muppen!!!! :P

spelat bra tydligen? ;)

amen slängigenfetkäfft din jela skeva mupp :P

Btw wintermute what did you say before what nephilim said at server I had mute so couldnt see it :P

i hate nicklaming in general, and specially clanwars, it's utterly useless to have a name in the "clan" section if you do, it makes people think you use mercs and it generally just pisses me off

guess the new players didn't do the spirit of AUT any good, this was the first time AUT used nicks in a war, a big part (next to our rediculous amount of bad luck) why this was the first war vs you i didn't enjoy, even now when i'm calm (next time field the nice players again plz)

I didn't mind loosing at all though, cause after our series of losses i don't mind missing mi5, uas and swap in 1 month just once.. you lot go and have fun with em

Last edited:
Originally posted by jwer_NL
i hate nicklaming in general, and specially clanwars, it's utterly useless to have a name in the "clan" section if you do, it makes people think you use mercs and it generally just pisses me off

i couldnt agree more... but some clans do this only for pissing off opponent purpose which is utterly lame imo, and during match it create good conditions for flame due to questions like "who's that merc?" etc.

:angry:

gg fdc
play was me for those who dont know :P
soz for not using my tag its that i dont have old binds anymore
in my user.ini
and since this was my last war for aut i didnt find neccasary to add tag bind in my ini:o anyway have fun in div 2(much fun then div 1)

ps:verkerk ownz:)

Last edited:
i was @ jwer's after the match.. and we kinda guessed it.. but you use a different skin.. and a different aim :p:

i was Verkerk btw, if you wondered..

but this afternoon the real Verkerk will get into action! :D

gg AUT

guess the new players didn't do the spirit of AUT any good,
Thanx, I guess

anyway, I had the feelind my name in AUT as {[AUTO]} was quite known by now, as Ive been using it like 2 months or so in every AUT match I pld. And I didnt flame anything with that nick so its not really nicklaming is it?

oh yes ur a nicklaming cunt Moe!
/me runs and searches for a VERY big hole to hide in

Originally posted by Nephilim
Thanx, I guess

anyway, I had the feelind my name in AUT as {[AUTO]} was quite known by now, as Ive been using it like 2 months or so in every AUT match I pld. And I didnt flame anything with that nick so its not really nicklaming is it?

how in the world would i know you are auto? i never played you

besides that where in the aut membership list is AUTO mentioned? or play, or stupid, or whatever those other names where

we did got into an arguement, i asked for a proper name and you flashed ur tag for 10 sec, changed it back and i still hadn't a F** clue wich one was you

for all i know i could have been playin UT_Lords and i wouldn't have known..

and about the "guess the new players didn't do the spirit of AUT any good" part...

http://assault4ever.ngz-server.de/rec/page/index.html

check out the AUT record screenies... now there's some old skool AUT players that are about the nicest people in the league, and know how to play it proper and nice (xept for roger who suddenly does think he can play with stupid in leaguematches!? where in the past he always immediately changed it)

:mosher: respect to farac though, he was class during the war, and after it

i have shown my disrespect and annoyance to people that use tags in wars (and pubs for that matter) before and i will continue to do so as long as people think it's "cool" and keep doing it...

Last edited:
I'm with Jan on this one.

It's one of those things that seems like it wouldn't matter, yet does.

We didn't turn up to play some bunch of schmoes who happened to be on the server, we arranged to play AUT.

All of FDC had the respect for you guys to wear the clan tags, and have our proper handles on display, to treat the thing like a proper war.

*you* know who you were playing, we didn't.

I was hoping for a fun game, good natured, that sort of thing. for me the point at which I thought "fuck this" and hit togglemute was when I realised that it was going to be "guess who the hell I am" for the whole war.

It's disrespect for us as a team, pure and simple, and leaves a very unpleasant taste in the mouth.

not much more I can say , I'm with jan 'n ian on this , It's not fun playing a clangame vs aut, who are nice people, when you don't even know who you are playing :( On publics I personally Mostly use fakenicks , cuz when I enter the game with mi5 in front of my nick , I'm a lamer before I can even say hi. :)