thx for the game

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yeah shame u couldnt get a full squad in a lot of the time, would of been a real tense match if u had :/

Unless they switched places and gazzy was playinh with his close friends in mi5,..

erm, maybe not

:)

Only jumped in for exactly 30 secs when Frost dropped coz his UT crashed (whahahaah) and even then I didn't actually kill anybody :(

Sounded like fun on RW though :), and yeah we'll be looking forward to the next one.

Really a shame I couldn't play this match :(

Next time Caz and me will be there again to make the match hopefully a bit more exciting :D

And Caz, next time when I post a matchdate, don't reply that you can play if you can't.

See you next month ION. :D

FFS you sixth guys always trying to mooch some beer if it`s not Lupus it`s despise, bah get your own ffs!!! ;) I need all ION`s quota ain`t you seen me belly? Take`s some filling and so does`s Gaz`s ass or so Ninja told me.