thx for match

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm server was normal lol, 2 of them had a steady 80 ping and the other dude had a 180-200 ping, but they said lagggg and 45% packetloss!!!! but you know we can see that too on F1? lol average 0% packetloss is funny is some1 says he got 45% rofl

and they accused me of those matrixmoves kinda lol

well show me the demo if i did something lol, dont even know what matrix moves are in UT. and lupus was watching me here, so i got a witness :pimp:

we will be better prepared too :annoyed:

all those fuckers didnt respond or werent online :annoyed:

never trust them if they say they will be there :lol:

Me and Wintermute were working last night, so couldnt make it .... but I am not keen on seeing the words "accused" and "witness" doesnt point to a very friendly game, but the people I spoke to breifly last night did say it was very laggy, and that they had high packet loss.

well, we will do better next time :D

Well I enjoyed it anyway....
Got some frags and managed some objective... :D
Thx for it sixth guys (and gals)

Until our next match I´m gonna search for a game of another type :naughty:

but I am not keen on seeing the words "accused" and "witness" doesnt point to a very friendly game

well thats what ur players said to me so dont look at me :whatever:

and if its wasnt friendly, we would have pld with 4 players instead of asking if you would prefer playing 3 v 3 would it? :P

:lol:

Don´t be annoyed...
Even me must say that some real weird things went there wrong...
But noone blames ya or anyone else for anything so...
And still it was some fu for me... (Hitting ya sometimes :p: )

So let´s end this here and get some beer...
:beer: :wave: :D

Originally posted by Despise

well thats what ur players said to me so dont look at me :whatever:

and if its wasnt friendly, we would have pld with 4 players instead of asking if you would prefer playing 3 v 3 would it? :P
As I said, I have only spoken to them breifly ....
:rolleyes:

Despise, I have PMed you.

I want the FDC side of this too, so Nick, Sarah, Pm or email me please.

I am not prepared to have a match turn nasty (unless I started it :P )

Status
Not open for further replies.