thx for match dudes!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ProPain

Contents under Pressure
Oct 10, 2001
Stockholm
Was a really close and tense one as usual :)

nice solo by mughi on autorip and nice d by both teams
You guys really proved to be div 1 material and i think most clans won most of the maps they picked.

Not sure which maps we robbed of you guys but i felt mugged on some maps 2 :D

anyways happy :Xmastree: and enjoy the festivities this month dudes!

ProPain said:
Was a really close and tense one as usual :)

nice solo by mughi on autorip and nice d by both teams
You guys really proved to be div 1 material and i think most clans won most of the maps they picked.

Not sure which maps we robbed of you guys but i felt mugged on some maps 2 :D

anyways happy :Xmastree: and enjoy the festivities this month dudes!
Tnx u guys too. We sucked on Golgoth...but was a tence war and some needless give aways. A thriller as always.

:cuddle: thanks PP :)

Was fun, I shoulda had the generator at Ballistic, and jwer will pay for stealing it from me. And when we finally got into the sub in subbase, I think there were 5 of us trying to get into the door all at once :teehee:

I try not to play, but we wouldnt have had 6 without me last night, so while I probably lost us a couple of maps by not having a clue where I was meant to be and being soooo rusty at UT, it was nice to not just get a couple of objectives, but to actually solo a map :bounce:

Well played C0 :)

plyd gg,

btw how was the server for you? i was pretty happy with it and so was snee

oh and happy holidays wankersssssssssss

server wasnt too bad tbh, some spikes at moments but i must say i like server 2 quite a lot. My sniping is a lot better at the server cos it actually fires at where my crosshair is so i got off some nice shots

all in all i think both clans played pretty well on some maps and we both gave some away. Although it is easy to blame defense i think sometimes you just have to admit that a good attack is hard to defend. Something which we both saw during the match

yeah m8 and it is sweetie!

i think it is the best server for our entire team
both uk and dutchies ping pretty good to it.

Yeah, thanks again for Another fooking class war guys.. Server was great (connection problems at my end :( ) but what the hell!

We played great, you guys played great, and we didn't at any point think, ah well, that's us beaten, and fold.. it seemed evenly matched all the way through.

and wow.. nearly three hours!! :D

yeah was a really nice game.. enjoyed it and i think everyone in the server did :)

server was great .. didnt have a single spike in whole the game!! Looking forward to another fdc - co match

still take a few weeks.. but merry christmas and a happy newyear :Xmastree: