THX FOR FUCK ALL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChaoS sKull

nx time will u fucking lamers not use mercs ,or at least tell us b4 the match ,and get shut of ur fucking lame wave binds ,u cheating fucking tossers and thx for the game :smokin:

Re: THX FOR FUCK ALL

We didnt use any mercs, check your facts before you come slagging us off :)

Thanx for the game and have a nice day :D

Nice Reaper :lol: :lol:

well dont u think it foolish of skarj or wot ever is fucking name is to change to MI5 AJ,and no i dont have a screenie of it,but i`ve no reason to lie either ,,anyway ur lame fuckers and hopefully we can avoid u in the future

Oh grow the fuck up reaper and stop crying like a lil baby. AJ/sjaaki been a member of (-8-) for months whatever his intentions are with Mi5 thats his problem he has always been a member of (-8-), dunno what was up with that wave bind thing your talkin about guess ill have to take your word for it. Complain or whatever the fuck it is you wanna do to get a lame ass win if that what you seem to be fishing for, we both know who won the match and you looking for every crappy little misdomener just shows your age. Im pretty sure if thats going to be your attitude for every game the (-8-) wont have any problem not playing. Personally i thought it was a great match with Choas and dodnt hold anything against any of its other members. :)

Uh, Swift, nice post, but I forgot who you were, :lol:

And Chaos, yes it was true, Foxhole (our newest member, joined 3 days ago) had a wave bind and didnt know it was considered cheating, but we pointed that out, so he won't use it in matches anymore

Tnx for match :smokin:

Hey Skull, check out your facts first.
-8- never does and never has used mercenaries.
Good players like Diz and Hex and others have willing offered
to played a match for -8- but they have been politely turned down.
If -8- had used mercs you would have had your ass reamed from minute 1.
So stop crying over the size of your small dick and get on with learning to play ASSAULT. :smokin:

umm, not sure who Swiftpain is but m8 Change from slagging off Reaper to Skull plz :)

Reaper actually came on ICQ and asked me after the match what had happened, which is more than Skull did.

thats what I thought m8, but I wont say anything until Ive checked Ive got all the facts first :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wow mym, ur spamming good too :)
580 posts already, hehe

Quote:
So stop crying over the size of your small dick and get on with learning to play ASSAULT.

LMAO...nice mature response

and how does a post referring to an assault match end up refering to peoples genitalia....again proves to me the immaturity of some people in this league

Status
Not open for further replies.