Thx 4 Match Guys

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ðeadßoy

Son!c Reducer
Apr 9, 2002
Dead End Street
Thx 4 match [DFP] was fun and friendly the way it should be :D

i really enjoyed that some close maps some good def and attack from both teams

well played all that were involved

Insta ctf next month ?:cftchase:

Ðeadßoy said:
Insta ctf next month ?:cftchase:

yeah was a very nice match :D

your Overlord launch was :clap: and /me slaps Leo for sleeping at the final entrance on Bridge. Ill give him a cup of coffee next time :P

Would be nice to do a insta ctf or normal ctf for fun :D

*edit: @manu und frosty:
Dark hat die liga bereits verlassen (darum default forfeit für uns), wir spielten das match aber trotzdem just4fun auf deren Server. Score war 7-7 :D

Last edited:
:wave:
was really funny m8z!
i hope we can repeat it a time ^^
maybe than on our server that you can see for your self that the moaning from the other clans about our server is totaly bullshit! :D

cya l8ter m8z

Banshee said:
:wave:
was really funny m8z!
i hope we can repeat it a time ^^
maybe than on our server that you can see for your self that the moaning from the other clans about our server is totaly bullshit! :D

cya l8ter m8z

We already know that M8..cause we pwned u guys on your server in our last Insta match :D

Result last nite was 7-7 BTW..2,5 hours of Uber fun ;)
Thx to all DFP :)

:) class match had to leave when 7-6 for you guys mom wanted to sleep but want to say i really enjoyed this exiting match some nice launches and defendings on both sides looking forward to the nxt match :D