thx 4 games

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ProPain

Contents under Pressure
Oct 10, 2001
Stockholm
FDC! Really cool match from our pov
a lot of really close maps, and a lot of frigging falk(you know who you are sarah). My god i got close to being frustrated cos the only fdc player i seemed to run into was sarah ;)
From my pov one of the best matches i had, not only cos i had a lot of close saves but also cos i got shot of a lot of objectives (while i could have sworn i got em)

keep up the good spirit FDC m8es and cya next time.

Jullllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

you just lost your forum Godlike
Congrats :P
:rofl: :beer:
Things will never be the same now we got blasted together :)

Black Ninja said:
SKOIIIIIIINKYYYY!!! :D

damn I don't wanna be a spammer :(

yea, we had a great time :beer: I'm sure that there are many more to come :)

Go to your usercp and change ur profile under the spam title and use Godlike instead :)

:soon: you might play aut again and hopefully it will be a better game then last time :D

hay wintermute maybe we could increase my sig :teehee:

I won Subbase with seconds to go :bounce:
I was happy :D

:party2:

Damn close war C0, was fun, next time its our turn to win ;)

well j-wer m8 i am glad you liked it :)
if i remember correct it wasnt really a close save m8
you died as you dodged off the roof.

My closest was on overlord, i think seven was minigunning me in the cavern, i couldnt hit him with sniper so i switched to rockets. I fired one rocket and the gun went boom. I know i was dead but i didn't see a msg saying he was dead aswell. we searched the cavern with 3 lads and concluded that i did shoot him :)

just like to say another great game with u fdc guy's and girl's:D

it's allways a close and fun game with u lot.... we should play more friendlys 2 ;)

oh and u only won subbase coz skunkburner jinxed us fs :P

Very well played C0. It's very nice to see that we can get along really good now.. compared to the old days lol. But the month isnt over yet.. we wont go down again without giving a good fight :cool:

:crazy: :bah: :gay:
LMAO @tost
I'll fight then all on me own. with one hand tied behind me back!
I'll execute every last Mo++erf++ki+g one of you!
ROOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
:D

$kunk\\'eeD said:
:crazy: :bah: :gay:
LMAO @tost
I'll fight then all on me own. with one hand tied behind me back!
I'll execute every last Mo++erf++ki+g one of you!
ROOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
:D

skunk I aint satisfied unless you tie both hands up behind your back and fight with a sword behind your teeth. now hussle :P