Thought I'd drop by and.........

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dune

mini series sounds cool - will try it soon...

as for westwood games (i.e. C&C) - ive only played them on the playstation which is ok, but limits the control you have over the units.....

i used to love games like that, but since becoming a mac user i have been forced to forgo them as there are bugger all games of that genre worth having except maybe alpha centauri which is ok but boring after a few plays...

some nice strategy games coming out for PS2 soon though e.g. dropship so maybe ill get back into them then :D

deus ex...

well thats one of the few games you can get on the mac, and ive played it quite a bit - sucks in multiplayer, but as single player fps games go its a bout as good as it gets i think...

u should play Soldier of Fortune:cool:

if u shoot some1 in the leg they hobble around on 1 leg and then u shoot their other arm off and then finally their arms and head

v goory:) but fun to play

Flashback

Wow, yep I forgot about SOF, just gonna go and install it again for a quick thrash:D.

Its plenty of fun to play, pretty realistic too.