Thought I'd drop by and.........

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dune...

.. is one of my favourite films but i think i am in the minority of six or seven ppl the world over who actually liked it....

never read the books though so ill shut up now :D

Dune

what was the mini series like? ive seen it in the video shop and been tempted but its 3 tapes and hence £9 to hire the lot so id need a serious recomendation first...

I've got westwoods latest installment, cant remember its name, "battle of/for the somethings", and cant be arsed looking for it, and its quite nice to look @, but in no way comes close to Red Alert 2for sheer playability.
And i've read the first 4 books, seen the film many times, (I do like David Lynches stuff), and missed the mini-series and played the games, i really prefer tantric sex:D.

Oh, and dont fly/holiday with Airtours if you value your health, nerves, sleep, interpersonal family relationships,comfortetc...etc....

eraserhead

Tnega likes David Lynch stuff? Now why doesnt that surprise me :D

Dont worry airtours are well and truly blacklisted in my flight book
*grizz makes mental note to start a flight book*

Tantric sex eh? Im spotting a bit of a Sting connection here....

So Night Owl whats the mini series like?

Protocol you should see the movie m8 - personally I like to watch it thoroughly blunted but I guess thats not everyones cup of tea ;)

ok ill have a look at the video shop for it a hire it if never seen played the games tho and those rocked. Weird i haven't seen thise one or know of it because i really have seen alot of movie
/me movie freak.:D

The mini series is v.good, if uve read the books it comes alot closer to them than the movie, still missin alot though........The worms on the mini series look like they are goin to eat you, were as the film worms just look like socks, u can see right donw there mouths, u have just have to watch the mini series to to see that. :D Also the effects are BRILL.
Do u think me likes the mini series

Has any1 played the dune game for the acorn...thats a classic game, me thinks. :D
Btw Emperor Battle for Dune is what its called, v.good me thinks. Ive only C&C games ive got is firestorm, tiberian (yes the before firstorm 1) and C&C the 1st one.
Hey dose any1 know what Yuries Revenge is like. Ive bin toyin with the idea of gettin RedAlert 2, and the addon pack, what u think bout them both????
OK me stop now, this is turnin into an essay :P