Thought I'd drop by and.........

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

NiGhT_owl

Jun 18, 2001
Derbyshire, UK
HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO SaW!!!!!!

I'm just the moral officer for -8-, an i was in the hello mood an thought i'd drop by :)
Plus I had to say hello to Dies_irae......and say thx for the good match the other night :p Shes a meen sod, shootin me off the train with a shock all the time :p couldnt get past her :p :) :cow:
btw i hope u lot get far in the league, what out for Mi5, damm there good :)

Seeya

Thanks for the visit Owl :)

Very nice of u 2 pass by:)

Are you the morale or the moral officer btw?:D

The former is pretty high round here but I would not lay a big bet on the latter;)

Yes it was rather good to play with/against a well mannered member of 8 (You).

As for playing MI5, ermmm we not in that league yet :(

SaW is only newly formed and "give us a break guv"

:rofl:

eh . Hello when did we play 8. Is this comment just going to reinforce our thoughts over a certain match?

i think so

yes it was on a pub server :)
btw Wan what match???? me confused???? what thoughts?? ??? eh???? :eek: Have -8- now got bad rep??? :(
I'm the morale officer :) sos bout my spellin

Last edited:
Owl please accept my sincerest apologies for what i said. I added 1 and 1 together and got eleven. I think i was drunk when i wrote it...

Once again no hard feelings and to all who read this ignore my comments in my first post of thsi thread.