thnx

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

gg, from what I saw in the 3mins I played on Astenosphere :p

BTW, MAKE LOVE AND NOT WAR!!

gg lads, hope next game is just as fun as yesterdays was, be warned tho we may no let u win this time ;)

Originally posted by Kawada
you wanna complain about admins pissing around (well, 6 messsages is pissing around

I was complaining about the pissing around u was doing spamming the console on astheno b4 the fans were gone.

For defence we have very simple tactics, probably even you can understand.

2 guys camping the fans (Frostie in fan 1 and either mael or apoc in fan2)
Gazzy on the right up front
Neo or Grippo on the left up front

Me, ninja or neo are back-up in the reactor room.

Now when Gazzy dies (after over a year or whenever ION First played the map, u kind of remember who is defending where since we always play the same positions) me and ninja know, ppl are incomming right, so one of us (Always ninja if he plays) goes down to spam the right hand side while I stand back for back-up.

And Ninja knows if neo or grippo dies to go spam the right hand sie.
Now u see why it is important for me and ninja to be able to read the console ?

Now even I can see ?

Are you in any kind of position to judge my intelligence ? Especially from the incredibly limited interaction that you and I have had.

Secondly, Spam ? Like I said, I remember 6 messages the ENTIRE match......approximately 3-4 messages in Astheno, two of those at the same time, leaving another message (1-2 messages, pretty sure 1), about 3-4 minutes later, so, your theory about it completely blowing your concerntration, is complete shite.

And my comment about it being our server, well, it is :rofl: so we can do as we wish. Having said that, your making out as though we spammed the entire match. What we did, can hardly be said to be influencing the game or putting anyone off.

If what we did, did put you off, maybe you need to work on your concerntration, instead of looking for loop holes :p:

ddie

Last edited: