this week...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

grizz

Drugstore Cowboy
Jun 8, 2001
in the trees!
i have been mostly drinking:

mudslides

2 parts vodka
2 parts kahlua
1 part baileys
1 part milk
ice

very nice for getting off ur nut drinking milkshake.....

more hardcore among you may try without milk and baileys :)

pls note this thread is for semi serious booze related discussion only and any non booze spam will be deleted :)

milk and drinking just dont go with me

Erase the words `milk' and `and' and this statement becomes much more accurate :P

As for me, i am drinking Heineken purchased from my local BP garage for the princely sum of £4 for 8 cans. Yes, thats 8 cans.

Ok, ok, i know its not as chic as grizz and his `lardy dar' cocktails....:coolfip:

:lol::lol:@the term `moonshine'

...dunno why i find that funny...just did...oh God, finding myself laughing at individual words now...

You will "ballance out"?

What age are you m8?

ffs if you aint ballanced like me and all the rest by now then, boy , you could be in big trouble.

the new boogieman?

bloody hell i forgot i started this - i was supposed to post a new drink each week goddamit....

this week its been mostly vodka and lime, but only cos that was the best thing on offer on our bloody boat trip.

speaking of balance, i would just like to commend draize for his top notch dancing to abba last night - im sure wan will back me up when i say he was 'on fire'

;)

I've wound up in a bloody alcoholics clan:eek:

They are bad eough left to their own devices without you encouraging them Vulc:D

Go and get your own clan wired to the gills:shout:

j/k m8, nice to see you visiting us again:)