This is a true Prophecy!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

And as sure at BLUB remembers nothing else, BLUB knows he'll get post 1600.....

Seems EZBoard removed the "antispam" U-can-only-post-once-pr-minute-lameass feature...

Good 4 them, BLUB was thinking of sliming them..

Its there

Just only kicks in IF you have posted a message within last minute AND tries to start a new topic.

IF you start the new topic first OR only use replies you will not get any problems with it.

I do...when i spam in uta i have round 2-3 explorers up on uta so i can spam faster:lol:

i used to do that
now i use those other 2 windows to spam other boards at the same time :lol:

For people tired of multiple windows - www.netcaptor.com/

Grab this - its perfect thing, uses MDI like interface, so windows do not bog all space at desktop (it is also resource friendly, because of threading under Win9x)

Be warned - Netcaptor based on IE, so if you do not have IE installed (I doubt that, as Windows is bundled with IE, unless you install it with 98Lite) Netcaptor will not work.

Warning number 2 - Microsoft screwed few DLLs in IE 5.0, so any browser based on IE engine (Neoplanet, Netcaptor etc etc) will be unable to utilize autocomplete in forms.

2nd problem however is easy to avoid, just upgrade IE to 5.5 (its more secure too)

Warning number 3 - Netcaptor installs spyware (Web3000), but it easily can be removed. Either by editing registry and deleting DLLs, or if this sounds complicated get spyware scanner remover here - www.lavasoft.de/ (Ad-Aware)

Its good to scan system fir unwanted spyware anyway ;)