This is a surgery?ok heres my problem...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mr_Bungle

Gimpy White-Death Blackouts?I'm ye man.
Jun 8, 2001
Nottingham,UK
I'll log onto irc.worldassault.com/#utassault,and for a while everything will be ok.But usually(if he ain't already there),a gimp call Ajaz,or Agax or something will start talking endless bollocks and make me want to kill myself.

What should i do ? :p:

ps iam a fool who wears flowers in his hair

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Mr_Bungle
:lol: pld Aj :D

I loved the old edit trick,but i rarely get people to trust me enough to give me mod powers ;)

Thats because you are the utassault Littlest Hobo - travelling from 1 forum to another, spreading you're love generously, in fountains of pleasure. Now, I think that this kind of attitude severley disintegrates ones trust in the fellow forum member, the apperance of travelling comes accross as dirty and diseased, and anyone that knows you binge can verify that you are, indeed, both.

To approach your initial query from a different perspective, I think that your IRC problems stem from this odour of slagness, your aura seeps thick into the air intoxicating other people as soon as you *** Joins #utassault - and it is the root of your troubles.

After such a prognosis, I firmly believe that the offender/victim/accused should think at length on how they might increase other peoples nasal pleasure by adjusting their scent to accomodate a much broader audience of IRC'ers.

Dr Martz

:lol: Thanks Dr.Martz,so according to you its myself that corrupts others.

I want a second opinion mate,your the kind of doctor that would feast on the surgery's supply of morphine ;)

I want a second opinion mate,your the kind of doctor that would feast on the surgery's supply of morphine

Dr Ajax concures with Dr Martz while havign a session on the morphine, I also have this to add

Binge while you think you make everyone happy and make everyone laugh with you, the truth is they are laughing at you. Only cure for this is a meat injection to be taken analy once a week.