this 1 is for my dutch clanm8s

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Kaspar.Hauser

Jun 12, 2001
Saarland
:evil: well, i just found this beautiful site, which is worth a view for every1 who understands a bit german and knows about the very special friendship ;) between german and dutch football teams :fingers:

okay boys, flame NOW! :flame:

Last edited:
Kaspar, thanx for leaving our clan all by urself, thanx for all useless effort as well :P

j/k, NL team needed that, they started sucking too much...

nah m8, wont flame back, i like the way the dutch play football, much more attractive than german style - but they 're improving atm :)
still funny a team that is much stronger normally can't kick our boys around during the championship :P.
and it IS still a very funny site :trout:!

those nobheads fs, germany just sucks arse i hope they lose every fucking match.

and when they are out, i will drive to germany wiv my holland flag fs

Germany sucks donkeyballs, only gays and old ppl like Kaspar play UT. btw kaspar you would be a good member for :nurseoap:
:prooap:

Holland doesn't suck, portugal was just lcuky that Davids and Stam were accused of using epo :P