The time has come...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Natsi

Herr Diplom-Ingenieur Günther von Hasselhoff
Jun 8, 2001
...for AoR to leave the stage and retire as one of the most hated wanker fuckface clans of the league. We wont be missed but we wont miss 90% of the twats in this league either.

A biiiiiig thanks to everyone who's benn involved in this operation for whopping 4 years or so :)

I wont start making a giant namelist cause I'd prolly forget 50% of the people but you know who you are :cool:

We wont be leaving IRC tho, so the wanking goes on... maybe with added webcam fun, just try your luck and ask us if we dare to shave our balls :D

And for our most beloved ex-admin something to wank on on cold winter nights:
2001-12-27-bin-laden-video.jpg

Reactions: Menace and brajan
shame :(
had some gg's vs u i remember
tho i think quite a lot of ppl will miss u wankers :P, u reached an oldskool status in this league
well cya and gl :wave:

Reactions: SnowCat
Nooooooooooooooooo

you can´t do this to us (me) wtf...???ß?ßßß?ßß?

oldschool leaving sux :(

gl & hf with what you do in future...

:bawling:

:wave:

cya

Reactions: masterrr
Hf in future, saw it coming though, too many forefits,Iif any of you want to create alcohol fueled madness then join dB*, peacemaker and bart will be there to "welcome" you :P. Hope to see you around, maybe in ut2k4 :pimp:

Well and now what ? fs idiots ur not leaving for real right ?

Cause thats a stupid thing to do

Fs SB UN JAP NUTSY WAKE UP DOODSSSSS !!!!

U CANT LEAVE U :gay: ppl

No more fun in this league ...

Well no for real ... its sad cause well we can say my outside Portugal UT career started with you guys !

Gr8 m8s Nutsy Japster Unseen SB loooool cant forget the tank master games before matchs eheheh IRC POWER GAME! R0xx0rs :D

Ah well funy days i had with you guys !

:( sad day really !