The they should have been banned thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well for what its worth, dede was afk on bridge for 5mins, came back on ts and was noticeably upset
( it sounded like she was crying)
she left pw and left... booty subbed and we won! yaaaaaaa

i know #utapug is fcked up and full of a few idiots but in this case id hope you just delete this post...

It seems somebody is upset because somebody got banned for not showing up in a pug.

It is not unusual for a player having to leave for reasons beyond their control.

The PUG admin will always try to take all information into account rather than have a knee-jerk reaction or make an uninformed decision.

It is not unusual for a player having to leave for reasons beyond their control.

The PUG admin will always try to take all information into account rather than have a knee-jerk reaction or make an uninformed decision.

i was banned from the utapug chan 3mins and 12 seconds after pug had not started for not showing up, so there goes your theory - nobody took into account the reason behind it I just got banned.

So many occassions people fuck the pug and get away with it.

Sorry but you cant have 1 rule for someone and another rule for someone else.

Im not on a witch hunt for dede, i want consistency and less favouritism. Ive updated my first post cause apparently dede was crying. Guess i should cry to.

P.S pogo is 1 big shit stirrer

Last edited:
well xb I dont fucking care why u didnt showup for your pug but I was at the pug i was supposed 2 be at and it was almost over...I got into a fight with our landord over our dying dog OK and i was crying and didnt feel like going on with the game as I was very upset...would u like someone calling u up the day before xmas and giving u shit cause your dog wasnt dead yet then call u up 3times on boxing day and continue with the arguement???I WOULD THINK NOT...so as for your crying BS u can just kiss my ass and shut the fuckup for once.

well xb I dont fucking care why u didnt showup for your pug but I was at the pug i was supposed 2 be at and it was almost over...I got into a fight with our landord over our dying dog OK and i was crying and didnt feel like going on with the game as I was very upset...would u like someone calling u up the day before xmas and giving u shit cause your dog wasnt dead yet then call u up 3times on boxing day and continue with the arguement???I WOULD THINK NOT...so as for your crying BS u can just kiss my ass and shut the fuckup for once.

My Dog died thats why i didnt show up for pug. Bitch

Always looking for the sympathy vote

Let me corrrect your post btw.

Well XB im sorry you got banned for not showing up to your pug without anyone asking why. I got into a fight with our landord over something. I was upset and didnt feel like going on with the game. My landlord was harrassing me.

Less bullshit please, we dont need to know your life story.

Fact is you leave a large chunk of the pugs you play and getting a suitable replacement for you is next to impossible.

And my point it not even about you, so get over yourself. The point is the mods have one rule for some and another for others. Now that i highlight it funny how people get upset

Last edited:
get over yourself xb u got banned so stop crying yourself..I've already been banned a few times myself and u dont see me coming on the forums and making posts about it and crying do u..if u're gonna mention my name at any point expect me 2 say something so shut the fuckup yourself dumbass...ALSO MY DOG ISNT DEAD YET L2R stupid fuck.

blah blah blah, its not about u. But I guess u lack the intelligence to make sense of that. stop hijacking my thread.

The pug admin team is glad that we have players that care for the rules. Never forget however that if you have the forefinger shown on another player, that three fingers will be shown on yourself in that hand position. That means the players that do care most what other players are doing for rule trespasses, do have to care out of the described finger position example also for themself. Every rule that is broken will be reviewed and rated to ensure that all players have the best possible pug experience.

We thank you for your attention and interest and wish you that you can experience the best possible and enjoyable pug games.

Status
Not open for further replies.