The stupid lift in Asthenosphere...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well how I did it was I stood where the pic shows (the one of me from above holding the r/l) and I shot grenades at the floor at about a 45 degree angle away from me. They have to hit the lift. While I did this I kept moving back and forward across the centre of the lift - you should keep hearing the hissing noise as it activates. Once in a while it will give up and drop and this is when you dodge off it at the bottom. Probably not worthwhile but ffs someone has to keep this section going :P

Yeah I'll do that. Only problem is my PC won't rec demos if they're offline, dunno wtf that's all about. So I have to go into a server if I wanna do it. But np I'll try anyway and if anyone can tell me how to get my PC to rec them offline then great cos I got stuff I wanna record just so I can remember how to do it.

here's a demo of the way how i usually do it

Attachments

• asthenolift.dem
    109.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
league as dont like u recording demos offline, so change gametype to assault instead of league assault and it should be ok. If it aint that i dont have a scooby :)

yep, the way is: Get it right 1st time. :P

[edit] and dont ever show demos where u dont [/edit]