The Riv's Lies Thread!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[AAK]: <irieh> lol was ham die für n team, grz war immer swap, yako hat n eigenen pro clan und playr spielt doch auch woanders !? und timmah war immer bei tf ][ <|CeCe|> zumindest deren yako ist bei off ][ obviously we didnt lost to the real pac - so take it pac-babys

lmao Mercs,if u do read match reports then u would know, like i spammed in the [AAK] IRC channel the other day, GRZ joined at the beginning of the month? and had alrdy pld vs Humor yako joined at beginning of the month too but he didnt take his name off the off list but now if u check, guess whos on the list

oh and this is a funny one, how the fook dont u know playr is in pac, he has been in pac since the beginning lmfao and also being dumb again timmah joind like 2 months ago

So please walk away :poke:

Yes u now corrected ur little mistake and let yako join 2 days after the match..

And Grz joined before but under the fancy alias Dileva.

And about Timmah and Playr... That's irie's quote and he was wrong.
I knew they were both pac.
So I was quite right about everything I personally said.
(Not mentioning that unlike you I can count to 4)

:mushroom:

i feel flames coming, that arent on topic and have nothing to do with (-8-) so i'll close this thread instead! If you wanna discuse this go pm each other or flame each other in IRC!

As I said keep ur hands of AAK and CeCe or u'll have to face me!

Status
Not open for further replies.