The man from earth.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

html

<B>When i grow up i wanna be like Gandalf The Grey
Jan 28, 2005
Canada
The man from earth, seems like a small movie on the way it was publicized, I hadn't heard about it untill a friend of mine gave me links to dl it.

In my opinion it's really a great movie, one of the best movie of this type (no action ) I have seen. The actors are great and really believable, and just like in the movie it let's you wonder if it would be possible if indeed everything is possible.

Anyway I highly recommend this movie, definitely worth seeing if you enjoy great storylines.

Last edited by a moderator:
well lets not play dumb most ppl would have access to it anyway through torrents or w/e and its an independant film not like its risky, and I can still say I'll give links to anyone who wants them... so why not save ppl time? and let them know about a great movie which they might even buy when it comes to DVD...

anyway just delete the links if u have to and ban me if u think im evilll in trying to promote a great artistic work.

deleted the links.. of course that illegal to do. Ur breaking the copyright laws. If people want to see it then they have their own ways of getting it. Or perhaps go to the cinema ;)
anyways keep it on topic and lets not talk about the whole downloading stuff, but talk about the movie :)

imdb link for the lazy ones:
The Man from Earth