The Israelian/Palestine Conflict versus the media

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

6-a4009adff5c86eb1395e72a98980f6ae.jpg

Afaik, The Palestines never had their own country. They were always nomads, after the '6 day war' Egypt didn't want the land back where the Palestines lived, so they just closed the border, any other muslim country don'twant them either.

Afaik, The Palestines never had their own country. They were always nomads, after the '6 day war' Egypt didn't want the land back where the Palestines lived, so they just closed the border, any other muslim country don'twant them either.

But they lived in peace with clearly defined borders. They just weren't recognized by the UN...

lol Palestinians lived in cities ..wich kinda makes u a non nomad

Oh yes that too.

You could also use the term Nomad as people without a land to call their own, but it was VERY clearly defined that the Palestinians lived in Palestine, it just wasn't officially recognized as a country...

But then again we have native tribes all over the world that don't have recognized countries but have their own land and everyone knows it. What Israel is doing is exactly what America did when they massacred the Native American populations in the 1800's. It's not right and it's intolerable in modern times.

endgegner said:
It's not right and it's intolerable in modern times.

You're a fool if you think the corruption and lack of morality that exists in our 'leaders' is any different or less tolerable from the 1800s to 'modern times'.
Blah..

You're a fool if you think the corruption and lack of morality that exists in our 'leaders' is any different or less tolerable from the 1800s to 'modern times'.
Blah..

I'm actually an idealist. No matter how you slice the cake it is unacceptable, it's just been accepted for hundreds of years.

I'm actually an idealist. No matter how you slice the cake it is unacceptable, it's just been accepted for hundreds of years.

Not hundreds, forever. And it won't change. Hence the "Blah..".
There was a Bill Hicks quote somewhere about animals but I forget.

Although it shouldnt be tolerable, i agree with CK that never ever it will be changed.

Humans in general are looking for profit, power and dont give a shit about others or even fairness.
That's why mankind will never ever win the fights against global warming, wars, capitalism, slavery, starving.
We'll destroy earth aslong we are on it. it's sad, but unfortunally true.
So is it with israel. Everyone knew what happened over 60 years ago. But israel doing evil things nowadays. They didnt learn until from teh past and they won't.

Yesterday i saw an interesting documentary about a former investment manager. He was a hippie before his career, but then he worked "in the london city" and lost all his morality caused by tons of money he earned.
So forgot about morality. Humans != morality.

Humans in general are looking for profit, power and dont give a shit about others or even fairness.
That's why mankind will never ever win the fights against global warming, wars, capitalism, slavery, starving.

good point

Although it shouldnt be tolerable, i agree with CK that never ever it will be changed.