The Israelian/Palestine Conflict versus the media

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BRaiNRaiN

Crusading against smileyspammers!
Jun 8, 2001
Again the conflict has reached new levels and a solution for peace seems out of sight.

But what annoys me is the pro-israelian view of the conflict in the media. For example they report: "Israel targets several villages in the Gaza-region with supposable HAMAS targets, after several rocket strikes on Israelian villages."

This implies that the palestines started it and it's justified to bomb innocent people without questioning. And the european countries lack a proper reply. But what the media doesn't say is that Israel cuts off the power/gas/water supplies to the Westbank and Gaza regions. They have full control over it and can do to it what they want. That's something against the human rights, but that's never reported in the media.

I feel powerless in such situations. I would love to stand up for the human rights of the Palestines, but there's nothing we can do :\

Again the conflict has reached new levels and a solution for peace seems out of sight.

But what annoys me is the pro-israelian view of the conflict in the media. For example they report: "Israel targets several villages in the Gaza-region with supposable HAMAS targets, after several rocket strikes on Israelian villages."

This implies that the palestines started it and it's justified to bomb innocent people without questioning. And the european countries lack a proper reply. But what the media doesn't say is that Israel cuts off the power/gas/water supplies to the Westbank and Gaza regions. They have full control over it and can do to it what they want. That's something against the human rights, but that's never reported in the media.

I feel powerless in such situations. I would love to stand up for the human rights of the Palestines, but there's nothing we can do :\

Have better look into this and then review what you said :)

The Media has to be pro-Israel, otherwise they're anti-semetic. Also if you look, the media is run by jews.

:yawn: at topic ..:lol: this shit is happening 2 palestinians since the 1948 and no1 is saying anything no wonder they r all "terrorists"

Last edited:
Well, after the fascist israelis tried to attack an aid vessel in international waters, the media in USA has started to mention the fact that it happened, but not the fact that they violated human rights by doing so and violated international law. I also think they only mentioned it because there were Americans on board.

I would say something about USA and jews but its not worth of ban.

True, I was going to call them "Fascist Jews" - because that's exactly what Israel is but then I didn't want to get banned either since I've already gotten banned for the USA electing a black president :(

The truth is, Israel is the #1 state terrorist in the world. They've killed thousands more Palestinean civilians than Palestineans have injured in Israel and committed so many human rights violations (and continue to as they deny aid to Gaza and bombard the civilians with rocket fire).

The other sad truth is that the USA and France are the #1 supporters of Israel, supplying them with the majority of funding and weaponry (at discount prices).

The only place I've even seed this mentioned in mainstream media was on CNN at around 2am when someone from the American-Islam Alliance mentioned it. The media has also started to criticize the aid boat that Israel rammed the other day too. Really pretty sad.

http://youtube.com/user/idfnadesk

This is Israel's Defense Ministry's YouTube channel that they're using for publicity... they're honestly showing images of them bombing people, they have propaganda showing aid they supposedly sent to Gaza, but nothing showing how they've denied tons of aid from other countries... At last count, Israel killed 300 Palestinians and had 4 Israelis die.

I'm honestly beginning to hope Iran comes in and absolutely wipes Israel off the map. They deserve it.

The Media has to be pro-Israel, otherwise they're anti-semetic. Also if you look, the media is run by jews.
not only the media, also banks and the capital.

Its no suprise that isreal has one of the worsest reputation in the world. That what this country keeps doing since decades is a disgrace. And then they point at other nations and accuse: "Anti-semeticsm. You are all bad people".
Well, espeically they should have learned where nationalism and selfishness are leading to.

I dont care if they are jews, christians or muslims. i rate nations by their actions. And isreal should be punished hardly. Too bad that will never happen,

Last edited:
And isreal should be punished hardly. Too bad that will never happen,
lool there r over billion muslims in the world and every 1 of them wants 2 wipe israel from the face of the word. what hitler did 2 jews is nothing when u compare whats gonna happen to them in the future ( although that might happen in 100 years). if i live long enough when that happens i am not gonna shed a tear over them.
what goes around comes around.

not only the media, also banks and the capital.

Its no suprise that isreal has one of the worsest reputation in the world. That what this country keeps doing since decades is a disgrace. And then they point at other nations and accuse: "Anti-semeticsm. You are all bad people".
Well, espeically they should have learned where nationalism and selfishness are leading to.

I dont care if they are jews, christians or muslims. i rate nations by their actions. And isreal should be punished hardly. Too bad that will never happen,

STOP POSTING YOU ANTI-SEMITE YOU ARE A BAD PERSON!!!

Yes, they do have a terrible reputation. They have very little right to exist in the state they do. It's funny how the two most militant nations in the world were founded on a baseless claim to land that belonged to other people, and they expanded by wiping out the native populations.

The sad fact is Israel has a golden parachute no matter what plane they jump out of, because so many jewish people in America force our government to support israel no matter what, failing to realize that israel is not the holy land as long as israel continues massacring innocent people and I'm not familiar of anywhere the bible where it gives israel the right to do that. No other nation is really willing to say anything against israel for fear they'll appear like Nazi Germany over 60 years ago. Thus they appease Israel and don't say anything, which is exactly the same strategy that allowed Nazi Germany to come to power. :clap:

Just watching CNN now and Israel won't let reporters in to Gaza... that's also a terrible thing too. In the end, Israel is beginning to make USA look like Ghandi.

Attachments

• Israel.jpg
    Israel.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 99
lool there r over billion muslims in the world and every 1 of them wants 2 wipe israel from the face of the word. what hitler did 2 jews is nothing when u compare whats gonna happen to them in the future ( although that might happen in 100 years). if i live long enough when that happens i am not gonna shed a tear over them.
what goes around comes around.

I think people are beginning to see more and more that Israel isn't doing the right thing.

educated people know history of the region, problem is most people in this world are not.
but yea comes around goes around, in teh grand scheme of things, muslims dominated that region.. so the past 50 years its been a reversal...