The GTA: SA Thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sudeki`

«-- loves BlackNinja
Nov 18, 2002
Holland
for all that play gta san andreas.. i thought it would be nice to talk about it here tell eachother where you can find stuff and shit :D....

i was looking for the parachute a while ago but just couldent seem to find it.. maybe sum1 can tell me?

ta

in los santos, near the big highway is a very tall building wich u can enter (It has that yellow triangle at the door. Its on a corner.
Look for some pillars=)

if u check the map its a round building

and when u go to the other island.. (and u arent that far yet) ull get 4 stars, but when u drive up the biggest mountain on that island u can find a parachute too :P

I think when u finished the missions for the airport, U get a parachute whenever U enter an airplane=)

sa is a nice game, althought the cameraposition is pretty annyoing and it doesn't flash me in the way GTA3 flashed me. Mainly because the gamestyle is well known and the gfx is pretty poor :\.

Warchild said:
whats that?
o_bike_nrg-500.jpg

omfg!!!

i cant play the best game evah cuz my fuckin geforce mx doesnt support pixel shading and it cant be disabled in the game!!! :( if anyone knows the way it can be disabled lemme know plz

now back 2 UT ffs

antidote said:
omfg!!!

i cant play the best game evah cuz my fuckin geforce mx doesnt support pixel shading and it cant be disabled in the game!!! :( if anyone knows the way it can be disabled lemme know plz

now back 2 UT ffs
GTA SA needs Pixel shaders (minimum: Geforce3), so impossible to run it on a Geforce 4 MX.
Hmm you can emulate Pixel shaders via a special software tool. Well it's not adviceable, coz you won't be able to get more than 2 fps.

Your only chance: Buy a new card.

hint: Read the minimum system specs BEFORE you install a game ;)

man i have this shit mission.. at zero's with this plain i gotta shoot 5 dilivery boys.. pissing me off

Warchild said:
man i have this shit mission.. at zero's with this plain i gotta shoot 5 dilivery boys.. pissing me off
that mission isnt needed for the storyline missions. He gives out 2 missions. And if you complete them it will become an asset. wich makes money=)

Is it just me or is controlling anything that flies in this game a pain?
I mean I have to use WASD to go up/down/bankright/left, Q and R (E is set to enter = death) to go left/right, arrow up/down to put the nose down/up and LMB and CTRL to shoot, in a helicopter LMB = rockets. (so I need 3 hands)
I cba to change everything around everytime I enter a plane/helicopter tbh (especially the E key), they should have made it intuitive as default setting :x

menace atleast you can change it.. im on a fucking xbox gotta use the black and white button for left and irght lol

And you have an advantage playing it with a mouse, imagine doing it with an analog joypad