The Frigate Competition

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hmm.... what would happen:

team A completes lavafort in 2:00
team B attacks
team B shoots ripper @ 1:59
map ends
ripper arrives and gets final

?

Nothing should happen. But if ProPain said it has been completed after time stop, then I guess UT's code is faulty.

Last edited:
ProPain said:
i remember a match where we defended overlord for 10 minutes, in the last sec before it was over a guy fired a flakball up there , somebody shot him.

first it said you defended the map then a sec later the cannon collapsed and it said they completed the map in 10:00
was well funny , i remember a similar situation on lavafort with rippers.

wtf lool iv seen something like that :lol:

Reactions: sneez
wasnt this fixed by leagueAS when some wankers thought it was funny to lob in grenades and switch team?
i thought now the ammo doesnt do anything when the timer is done

DaTeL said:
hmm.... what would happen:

team A completes lavafort in 2:00
team B attacks
team B shoots ripper @ 1:59
map ends
ripper arrives and gets final

?
Heard similar things about Mazon and shooting Crystal when map ends!!! Never seen it tho' hehe
:P

Happened in a war with Mi5, Long long time ago, was during Guardia.

It was slightly different however, i had just hit the final switch to open the tank room. I had switched to flak to fire the tank and the map ended.

I changed weopen too flak and started firing, the flak hit the tank and reversed the draw to a win lol.

McNeill said:

It was slightly different however, i had just hit the final switch to open the tank room. I had switched to flak to fire the tank and the map ended.

I changed weopen too flak and started firing, the flak hit the tank and reversed the draw to a win lol.

:rofl:

McNeill said:

:rofl:

that is owned ;)

McNeill said:

hax mc :P

I think not. Faster FPS = faster movement + faster clock. In other words, it doesn't make any difference to the time because game time is still in relation to the game speed, not to world clock.

kooma said:
I think not. Faster FPS = faster movement + faster clock. In other words, it doesn't make any difference to the time because game time is still in relation to the game speed, not to world clock.

When i play an offline game, the 'time' goes normal for 10 seconds, and then it goes about half faster for 7 seconds, to continue normal for 10 seconds again.. :hangover:
Dunno what's wrong with it :/

Reactions: -Scarab-