The Frigate Competition

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DaTeL

=]DoG[=Food
Oct 23, 2002
Holland
rules:
-League-AS match settings (135/136/137)
-Only 1 player in game (whom can't be logged in as admin/mod :P)
-Complete as fast as possible... anything goes without breaking the rules!

I know of a way that allows for 12 seconds.... but thats V hard/needs a bit of luck
only gotten 15 with it so far, will make/show demo of it asap

I think I can do 17, but that's not much good here is it? Is this the one where u have to get a certain spawnpoint?

Useless said:
I think I can do 17, but that's not much good here is it? Is this the one where u have to get a certain spawnpoint?

u mean u can get 17 from any spawnpoint? :o

Useless said:
No, I mean is the 15 seconds one the one where you have to spawn really close to the ripper table?

15 can be done when u spawn reasonably close..... 12 really needs for u to spawn right infront of it with the player expecting it (holding forward and jumping right away)

edit: reasonably close would be within a 1-dodge radius

Useless said:

Same here, i got 17 seconds

Pxz0rz said:
aint, coz the door wont open that fast :P

11 most certainly is... 10 probably

why? because on the solorun you go through the lower door....which has about 1-2 secs difference with the upper one

i tried the challenge and came up with a shitty 19 seconds using hammerjumps and flack. i launched onto back deck immediately grabbed flack and to make things go even faster i ricochet most flack off the wall to speed up compressor.Then i picked some health launched up staircase w/ armor and hammerjumped again over the cabin staircase hitting the switch in the last 19th second. I think if i rip it next time and see if it will go a bit faster , cuz 19 on frigate with a back-deck spwnpoint ready-to-hammerjump aint that great :crap: :P btw , 13 seconds in a league match w/ 6v6 teams is fucking good ;)

Best i can do in wars, (solo)

PS. I lowered the Jpg quality to Very Ugly, dont whine.

Edit: Look at the remaining time :p:

Last edited:
i remember a match where we defended overlord for 10 minutes, in the last sec before it was over a guy fired a flakball up there , somebody shot him.

first it said you defended the map then a sec later the cannon collapsed and it said they completed the map in 10:00
was well funny , i remember a similar situation on lavafort with rippers.