The best TV guide to Fall television out there.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

im watching new season of Braking Bad, and waiting for Boardwalk Empire:)

Terra Nova (is a must for me to check some episodes at least)
Person of Interest (seems cool!)
The Walking Dead (Season 2)
Hell on Wheels (Cowboys!!)

isnt hung coming as well!?

Last edited:
Might check out Terra Nova.
How I Met Your Mother (Season 7)
Modern Family (Season 3)
Archer (Season 2 final three eps)
Community (Season 3)
The Big Bang Theory (Season 5)

Can we assume then Max that you will (as normal) be curled up in your 2 by 2 meter room watching lost on repeat? :bounce:

I watched the first episode of "Unforgettable". I liked it, although there was nothing really 'amazing' about it. Will keep watching for now to see where they go with it.

I also saw the first episode of "Castle" season 4. It was an average episode, but decent enough. It seems they are putting the main story arc aside for a while and getting back to normal cases - which I'm happy to see because the arc is a little confusing.

The newest series I'm most looking forward to is "Person of Interest". Seems to have an interesting concept, and the main character looks totally bad-ass :P

Terranova is huge budget + time travel + dinosaurs = must see.

I'm also looking forward to seeing new episodes of "Fringe", "The Mentalist" and "Supernatural".

Where is Psych in the list :( Best comedy everrrrrrrrrrr ?

Sucks that season 6 won't start until October :(

._.

:wave: Sphere

:wave: Raft :angry: :P

As soon as I'm off all of the meds and painkillers and err all the other kinds of prescripted drugs, I'll give you a list on what to see. (essentially, every show I watch lol1)

anything like "24"/"Prison Break" on? I like cliffhanger endings after each episode.

or anything with no sci fi bollox thats good drama aka "the wire"

or anything that involves gangsters/ghetto/drugs

person of interest looks really cool.

Last edited:
Person if Interest/Nikita for action+cliffhangers!

Pan Am (premiers tonight in USA) for drama. Think Mad Men but in the air. In the 60's. With Christina Ricchie. Omg.

Also, let's not forget the best comedy shown on television right now, The New Girl with Zooey Deschanel. Amazeballs.

anything like "24"/"Prison Break" on? I like cliffhanger endings after each episode.

or anything with no sci fi bollox thats good drama aka "the wire"

or anything that involves gangsters/ghetto/drugs

person of interest looks really cool.

Nothing can be as good as The Wire, but you can try Breaking Bad it's also amazing :thumb: