The Ballistic Challenge II...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sorry m8 but the rules were updated in the new main challenges thread - I just didn't update it here because... because... because I'm an annoying nob. Ave some.

pff dunc we already get pwned in matches, now were gonna see ppl flying everywhere in matches now tryin to flak that damm gene!! U BASTARD!

uhm not sure if u can really get this under 1:30 coz i cba to try till i got everything perfectly right

anyway:

- spawn, get laser, swap teams

- get out of def spawn, dodgo, dodge, backhammer get rl and some health

- dodge and backhammer back to def spawn area, take tele to main gate go out, swap teams

- backhammer to maingate, get the rl plus armor and health

- hj onto right wall, hj from there to cliff ledge and from there to the other cliff where the vent is

- jump on snipernest and rocketshoot the gen (with the 6 rocks that u already loaded on yer way of course)

- drop down into the snipernest (takes some time till the lasers dissapear tho)

- shoot the window, drop down, take some health on your way, liftjump through window, backhammer get warhead

- take health backhamer, dodge dodge dodge and finish