Thanks for the match

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

A pity that such a match has to be played on such a shite server with an average of 200ping for most of us:(

anyway gratz.

who doesnt agree to play on good servers such as Sixth NGZ-server or whatever just coz its located somewhere else?

you picked Ai server at first and we (me and warchild) arranged it to there, was fine. on day of match I hear you're playing on R-C server. well next time you could have told me at least, thx. (X moved a matchbooking slightly because of your match)

6v6 is :gay: in 2 hours of playing you could count the number of skillful kills on one hand (from both sides). With the pl and 150-200 ping in game, everyone sliding about all you can hope for is a bit of mini/flak/rocket spam. sux :(

God only knows why it has to be a 12 man game when AS is laggy at the best of times.

LOL

I`m sure we just agreed to play on the R-C server if you have a prob take it up with jolt, why do you think we didn`t renew our subscription? And Haggis SAW says get fucked