Thank you Tony

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Twonko

Love God
Jun 8, 2001
UK
I went to this site expecting to be appalled but apart from the American corn, felt somewhat moved.

What do you reckon?

Here

tbh im not sure how to take that site !!! honestly
but one letter did make me laugh ... well a few did but this one i liked the best

I offer my sincerest thanks, and most profound apology. When you rose to office, I held you in low regard due to your apparent friendship with the previous occupant of the Oval Office.

In the years since, I have come to realize that your friendship was with the U.S., and would not be dissipated by a temporary lapse in our voters' judgement. As such, I must now proclaim that, contrary to my previously held views, you are at least half the man that Maggie Thatcher was!

Thanks again from the father of a U.S. soldier

:) lol

I think what the big flag is for is to make sure they don't get hit by a bloody big "friendly" American bomb ;)

Attachments

• qdg_scimitar.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 59
Nice site..it's nice to know that the Brits are appreciated by the US of A..and nice that they wanna let everyone know :)

It reminds me of the episode of The Simpsons when a pissed up Barney yells to Mary Bobbins "God bless you Superman!" before she gets sucked into a jet engine.