Terminator Salvation

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WTF its Taki! :P

Shame its still half a year to go... with Bale as lead actor you cant fuck up much... (unless the movies title is "reign of fire")

thx for the reply hehe. felt like I'm talking to myself :D
guess you could use one of these motorcycles as you are used to sitting like a 'triker biker' right? :D

The movie does look promising (Here's to wishing T3 was never made!) but I'm a bit worried about the pending PG-13 rating! WHY WON'T THEY ACCEPT THAT THE TERMINATOR FRANCHISE IS SUPPOSED TO BE R-RATED!?

mydayz.

i'm going to go see it although i'm very sure it wont surpass T2 :P and yeah the PG13 rating... don't expect too much from this film, really.

thx for the reply hehe. felt like I'm talking to myself :D
guess you could use one of these motorcycles as you are used to sitting like a 'triker biker' right? :D

triker-biker..lol almost forgot that word.

I'm having a normal office chair now, so the triker-biker times are over :P

The movie does look promising (Here's to wishing T3 was never made!) but I'm a bit worried about the pending PG-13 rating! WHY WON'T THEY ACCEPT THAT THE TERMINATOR FRANCHISE IS SUPPOSED TO BE R-RATED!?

mydayz.

Because its a kids movie?