Termi & Hades in Holland

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lupus

((((si>
Jun 8, 2001
Sprang-City, NL
Day 1

The little poofs have arrived. Ofcourse the plane had one hour delay, so me and Des had to waste some time at the airport.
LMAO @ the arrivals from Al Hoceima!

arrival.jpg

We found a wheelchair on our way to the car, so Despise commands his slave Hades to bring him to it.

wheelchair.jpg

When we were home we drank some beer together and about 2.00 drunk Caz calls me from a party if he could still come too, lol.
Just.... look at his eyes!! From left to right Despise, Cazman and Termi.

drunkCaz1.jpg
drunkCaz2.jpg

More pics will follow soon! :D

fs des, sure u had that same t-shit on in another pic...
filthy pig:P

Day 2

Saturday afternoon the slags went to the footbal field to watch me lose again ( damn keeper, fs :o ) After that we drank some beer (ofcourse) at the clubhouse. :beer:

When we got back home, Termi and Hades had diner at my place. They ate their first Dutch kroket. Forgot to make a picture of them eating frikandellen.

kroket.jpg

That evening it was 1vs1 Instagib DM Time on my LAN! The challenger is my little brother Lars, known as Gohan online. :)

Here is Gohan playing on his own PC

LarsvTermi.jpg

vs Termi, who is playing on my pc

TermivLars.jpg

Very good game. Not bad for a 10-year old. :)

TermivLarsGib.jpg

GG picture, dont know why the fuck it shows up as an URL. :mad:
Lars&Termi.jpg

Next is Hades

HadesvLars.jpg

vs my bro again

LarsvHades.jpg

Hades owned him a bit more, but still Gohan played a very good game again. I am sorry for all you clans offering him a job, he already has a ((si><th)) contract. :cool:

HadesvLarsGib.jpg

Gohan thanks Hades for the good game in his own special way. :D

Lars&Hades.jpg

After UT it was time for beer. Termi, Hades, Despise, Cazman, Chappy, Relax and me went to our favorite pub in Tilburg. I didnt take my camera with me, but Termi and Hades did. Those pictures are probably very cool! :cool:
We had a great time.

Wasted..... :D :beer: :boozer:

is it a case of master and apprentice?:D
And why u corrupting his mind at sucj a young ge, offerin him a 6th contract:nono:

If u read this gohan, 99% of 6th or a bunch of fags who will arse rape ya, take not of termis hand in the after ur match, it aint what you think it is;)

damn kids now adays:D
when i was 10 i earned my own way, and was tarvelling across japan, speakin to the locals fluently:D