Tell us about it

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

B

BoDTexasTomNRG

They seem to recruit a -BoD- Member every 5/6 weeks why dont they just go find members of publics like we do?? Just like the previous mi5 they cheat like fuke and try and get all the good players so no other decent clans can exist lol. Oh no i said they cheat am i allowed to say that??

Re: Tell us about it

> Oh no i said they cheat am i allowed to say that??

Why not, everyone else thinks it :P I think ION have been lucky when it comes to Mi5 recruiting in our ranks, they did us a favour by whoring Unique out of ION, even if the veiled intention was to get him out of ION and into Mi5 rather than good-spirited, community-wide concern of cheating fuçker invasion :>

One good thing about Mi5 though (prolly the only good thing), but at least all the cheating bastardos in 1 place :)

lol gaz
u cannot do anything about it
let it be m8y

What a pity Gazzy (ion) ! i should play against you with my TDM clan and i learned about your skill in DM ............
BAhh don t worry you re again in up of the as ranking !

Ps: when yo ucan say something against me you don t hesitate.............
So it s normal to you to see that
I was surprising because i think it will be really funny to play against ion in tdm ..........but i learned one hours before the match your giving up on the clanbase league TDM after just one match

thought Gazzy was speaking about MI5 and no KNI. could be mistaken though

LOL I was, I guess KNI felt the blow was a little close to home since he was Mcneill's tactic-stealer lapdog in Mi..A-TeAm :)

lol

Texas lets see :)

Fieldy-Gen recruited him while he was in A-TeAm, and when that died came to Mi5.
Ronin-He asked me, dont believe me icq him :) .
Lenny- Again asked Mi5, again icq him :) . But tbh i didnt know that he was BOD, i thought he was Ex UT lord?!?. And clanless.

So tell me who i have "asked".

As for cheating, we all know Latino cheated, demo and he admitted, its why i banned him from playing games for Mi5 for 2 months. Does it again hes out made clearly.
Why not take the grand tour of our cheating, let me see we have konnan and his rocket bot, me lagsliding, monkey's aimbot ( when he killed gazzy on hispeed over and over and over again).

:)

If we cheat why not kick us out the league. Or better still when ever Mi5 plays a game ask an admin to spectate take demos whatever u like.

But again to Texas, tell me who we have stolen :) .
Get ure facts straight.

Re: lol

vampire/lenny was in BoD afaic

and i dont really want another flame war on here

How is it we cheat? is this something im missing or is there some sort of vendetta against Mi5. Lat never plays matches, unique has pld one war total so who is it exactly u think cheats. As for me, my aiming is far from the best so if ur gonna accuse me plz follow it through with some sort of proof or play me with specs. Im available on ICQ: 99277383

Im sorry if it seems your losing players Tom, but lets face it, it happens all the time. Just like we lost 2 players to NRG less than a week ago, some ppl would just be happier elsewhere.

Yup

Yup m8, with us cheats.

and tim, dont matter if he was in BoD, he asked us... that was my point m8.

Re: Yup

1. If we cheat why not kick us out the league
2.Or better still when ever Mi5 plays a game ask an admin to spectate take demos whatever u like.

1. Not my choice
2. I will be taking Demos and I will be asking the other members to take demos. Oh yeah the cheatin etc is my View not the whole of -BoD-. No point though because Admins have ruled no CSHP problem not cheating as far as they are concerned or at least insufficent proof.

k, tom m8... when Uni my swiss mate came back from holidays I decided to apply for a job @ Mi5. So Kon and Mc offered me a palce in Mi5 and I am now fraggin for the first time officially with Unqique and Style together. Didn't think that till will happen, but since Uni left ION its possible yeah :) . Cheating: Proves but accusation :/ ...

> As for cheating, we all know Latino cheated, demo and he admitted,
> its why i banned him from playing games for Mi5 for 2 months. Does it > again hes out made clearly.
> Why not take the grand tour of our cheating, let me see we have
> konnan and his rocket bot, me lagsliding, monkey's aimbot ( when he
> killed gazzy on hispeed over and over and over again).

He didn't admit it though, and neither did you. Even if that was true, omg a whole two months, shiat he's really going to suffer from that :o) You should have <drumroll> KICKED HIM OUT - you know, like you insisted we should have done to *Unique* when you *insisted* "get that aimbot bastard out of ION" etc? Strange, 3 hours after slating Unique and you hammering Neo/Ace to whore him out of ION, you're making preparations for him to join Mi5 - your intention from the start, lose ION a player and pickup someone with the brass balls, intelligent enough to be able to mask it really well (heh Latino you could learn something there). Now, trying to make claims that this didn't happen will effectively be calling Neo a liar, so be careful :)

And when is this Monkey on Hispeed scenario meant to have happened? I have no recollection of the endless loop of ownage you describe - tell you what, let's be fair - show some demos and I'll take it into consideration. LOL what a pisstake, I know for a fact that Mi5 are all talk and no action when it comes to promising demos. How many times have Mi5 promised demos? SHEDLOADS of times, and not once have you come up with the goods. You might be able to fool a lot of the chumps in the UTAS scene with your broken promises, but you deffo aren't fooling anybody who are letting you have it at the moment :)

Time to open up a new can of worms methinks. If there's any newbies that are looking towards Mcneill to be some kind of role model, then close your eyes kiddies, you're about to get a brief but extreme shocker - Mcneill can't make his own shit, he's got to rip it off other clans (yuppers, it's ION again).

Everyone knows about the KNI saga (joining ION just to get the tactics then leaving straight away, like a good little retriever he was for McNeill). This is a straight ICQ log snippet from someone with a good relationship to Mi5:

"i was [talking to Hogo] for about an hour when Mc was asking for the tactics and the binds"

LOL asking for the tactics and binds? Can't your monster arsekicking clan make their own stuff Mcneill? I don't believe any other clan uses new clan members as an opportunity to steal other clan's resources - when Crusader joined ION, did we ask him what the latest tactics/tricks in NRG were? Noooooope, and to this day we haven't because we respect NRG's originality and hard work that they put in to any resources they've made.

Of course this no doubt means shit to you Mcneill/other Mi5 peons - it's all about impressing the peons for Mi5 ain't it - remember, doing good in the UT scene will not increase your dick length nor make you a winner in real life (fs real life, didn't want to spook anyone there heh).

Oh, and as a disclaimer, this isn't ION's official opinion, it's just mine - probably shared by 1/2 the community that won't say fook all since you brown-nose them all the time ffs.

Adios mi amigos :P

That's the good point in being a crappy player.
No one tries to drag you out of your clan.
No one even considers using the tactics you've made.
And you can stop playing for a month with no league standings problems :) .

FFS stop bitching around and check that MAJOR post ! :lol:

Oh
I think Gazzy wins.
total score of +30 points for Gazzy ION and yeah ZERO for Mi5 twats. oeps

Lmao about part of Unique, ION can you guys kick Gazzy ION so I can take him in [X] I think he cheats ;) ;)

FUCK SAKE can we make a vote of the utassault to kick Mi5 then??

LMAO. :lol:

Its amusing seeing inferior players with their hate campaigns.

Rampage ur shite. Gazzy, ur even worse.

'nuff said.

huh I am shit, thnx m8
LIke I give a shit what you think and who the fuck is monkey but the tag infront Mi5 says it all.

You are a fucking wanker, true true let's grab a bud!

A BiG FUCK YOU d00d

When is the next atlon towers btw any Mi5 coming can we then play games like soccer / waterpolo and maybe boxing??
my favo sports I really wanne tackle a fag like monkey

true true let's grab another bud