Teams who will play Mr in the iAS League

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
seen as the ias and pro as league are just for fun i cant really see what problem is and as alot of aut players dont like insta then they can do what they like in standard assault league thats where it all happens and if u merc for other clans or just play thats wrong but seen as ias and pro as are just for fun/train aim/have a laugh then i cant see any problem with using players from other clans

thur :moon2:

Amazing how mercs always feel the need to justify themselves. Dunno, must be a guilt complex or something :D

we won today in a very fair 4vs4 match 8-1 vs sek and we just played with stdAS aut members

hmm but Mr was started as an Assaulters iCTF clan

when the iAS league was formed we joined it

and dominated it ever since

Originally posted by Thuringwethil
Just have to butt in here and interrupt the AUT/Mr slanging match.

IMO, these are truly 1337 teams in the iAS league:

-)BiB(-
<[SEK]> (when Dr00z isn't off mercing for other clans ;) )
MoD

Why I hear you ask? Well, because each of us draw our iAS team exclusively (so far as I know) from our regular StdAS clan membership, unlike all the other clans, who are running around looking for mercs/gibbers/botters from top clans like a sailor who's just been paid hitting port on leave-time!

Sure, Mr are good. But given their membership is exclusively from top Div1 clans, so they should be!

:D

tottal bollox :bananna:

iAS aint std Assault and Mr isn't exclusively from top div1 clans it just grew to that. :)
you dont even know half the story about Mr so why talk about it like you know everything :sofa:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Zeuss
we won today in a very fair 4vs4 match 8-1 vs sek and we just played with stdAS aut members

match comment :

<[SEK]>: Well a bit of a weird game. Vital was outpinged on his 56k, and for Theos, Drooz and me the game felt horrible laggy and we couldn't hit shit, although we had fine pings. Dunno what was the reason, but we expierenced the same stuff since several matches. If this goes on we will prolly quit iAs. AUT somehow wasn't affected, and they owned us on nearly every map.

my ping for example was f1 40-50-60, f6 70-80-90, wich is very nice, but it felt soooo laggy, i couldn't hit anything, the others had the same

and about you not being affected, it certainly felt like that, coz you owned us and we couldn't do anything

but it was fair cause everybody had the same ping/lag.
play more on jolt5 and you are used to play with lag ;)

Originally posted by RaMpaGe

tottal bollox :bananna:

iAS aint std Assault and Mr isn't exclusively from top div1 clans it just grew to that. :)
you dont even know half the story about Mr so why talk about it like you know everything :sofa:

Mr isn't exclusively from top div1 clans???? LOL. You should look into ur own clan more ramp! I mean, point out just *one* member of Mr who isn't in a div1 clan, or, to be fair to you, who *didn't* join a top div1 clan shortly after joining Mr?

Or are you saying ION, Mi5, X and Ai are actually quite crap and don't deserve to be in div1? ;) (Barring ION who aren't in the league any more...)

Oh, and glen, I don't hate Mr. Hate is bad. Spoils your aim. :D

mk. all of you get jobs/go to school/get lives. pls. i beg of you. in the mean time, go away; i think you all smell and are unworthy of my nose sniffing you.

Originally posted by UK_Warrior
says LR who spends 100% of his time (no sleep ) on irc :P
i'ma point out the fact your there just as much as me to an extent (we both idle). and btw i don't have any insomnia crap anymore jerkface. and anywho, whether i do or not is irrelevant. apparently the x amount of hours/minutes/seconds/nanoseconds/years/months/days you people is too much considering you all need more friends :|

Status
Not open for further replies.