<TBW> in UT2k3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ffs if fun is it, choose me I can make sure u won't win tournaments and top leagues, cos I am Arse.,

where do I queue?

ps I have my 2 spare mouse keys bound to Ha Ha Ha....

There is only one kind of ARSES in the world and our arse is "The One" :naughty:
Laughing kleines ARSE off

me, uknow, wick, skel, twister, mr-merc, kl3in, LR, Souli, Jackel, Morpheus

So is that gonna be the team?

well i've had 20+ requests now, on here and over ICQ/email, probably reduce a final list to about 10, obviously those I know/have known for a while will get preference.

3 trial places will then be offered just basically see how ppl can/will settle in, how they play etc. Just see how things go really. I'm working on the site atm, have registered tbw-clan.co.uk domain and will sign the team up to clanbase once chosen, might arrange a few UT CTF games as well to get started.

Here's the decided 10:

1) mOnKeY (nrg)
2) Uknowwho (cod)
3) Skeleton (mi5)
4) WickedClown (cod)
5) Twister (mi5)
6) Fieldy (mi5)
7) LoneRanger (nrg)
8) Lightning (ai)
9) MrMercenary (aka)
10) Arse (ias)

I'll contact those who I haven't already on ICQ to confirm interest and get ur details for clanbase/any other leagues and the site etc. I'll also set up an IRC channel somewhere to get us going.

For those who aren't listed above, I've got all your names still and a few more players will likely be added through a group decision and probable trial.

thx :)