TaRgEt!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

18 is the worst age. untill any other age you got something you waited for and life was fun for, for example your 16 bday, so you could be outside or in clubs untill 12oclock officially, or your waited untill your 12th bday cuz u would get a TV in your room then.....18 is overrated!!!

18 is the worst age. untill any other age you got something you waited for and life was fun for, for example your 16 bday, so you could be outside or in clubs untill 12oclock officially, or your waited untill your 12th bday cuz u would get a TV in your room then.....18 is overrated!!!
i waited for my 12th bday so i could drive on the front seat in teh car :lol:

P.S i think 30 th bday is overrated since i am gonna be 30 next july :banghead:

You can get a drivers license in Sweden by the age of 18!