Tales of Inferno

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

E

Equalisatium

Name: Inferno
Position: Brother
Time of initiation: Part of initial recruitment
Reason for joining: To be on the winning side

I began my clan existence in DS soon to be known as AFD, at that time I was known as Moldy_Potato, but due to lack of pest control the clan soon filled and died. I then found ATF, which was made up of a few survivors from AFD. Unfortunately, faith would not give ATF glory, for it also disbanded after a very short life span. Next target of my attention was ION in this home I let myself be known as FireRain but I realized that FireRain did not suit me and my name changed to Chaos. But ION was not my true home so I left. To forget who I was I gave myself the name of Inferno, I wandered for a long time not even participating in dungeon raids, but I grew bored, I decided to join BoD, and found it to my liking, and as of now they have my oath of allegiance.